Would you buy a final physical re-release?

Imagine if 343 re-released a physical collectors edition after MCC was finally considered finished and complete with no more updates or additions.

Would you buy it? And for how much?

EDIT: I know the full MCC is freaking huge, but I read that there exists multilayered blu-ray discs that can hold up to 128 GB.

It would have to include a lot of cool physical extras.
If it were just a disc and a couple pieces of paper/artwork, that wouldn’t really interest me much.

Only if it came in a shiny metal case like the old halo 2 collectors edition case from OG Xbox and not some cheap plastic like 99.9% of every other game case out there.

I probably wouldn’t if all it was just the normal MCC with ODST and Reach since I own it all anyway, but if they did a collectors edition with some cool stuff and collectibles I might. It would really depend on what came with it and how much they charged.

Considering everything that is included is around 100GB now, is it possible for it to be all on one disc?

I would be down if a collector’s edition of all six halo games would probably come about 1-2 years after release of all games (after 2020) if there is no more updates/additions being made to the game. However the updates/additions part is probably not possible since the MCC is turning into a live service game now anyways. I hope 343 will keep adding new additions through 2022 or later as there is some new features (some of them I already posted about) I would like to see being added after every game on the MCC (or after when halo 4 is released)!

Nah, maybe like a collectors edition.

Yes I would. Though I have most already. It would be nice to all the games together. Down the road if servers are turned off you could still play the campaigns.

If everything was complete and on the multiple discs it would require, I’d buy a used copy down the line for $40.00 or below. I want the large amount of digital content and updates preserved, but I don’t want to financially support this game in any form.

Without a doubt! I love physical copies

No.

Yes.

I know this has been discussed before, but even as someone who purely buys physical, I wouldn’t buy a re-release. Discs are basically used as physical keys nowadays anyway so there is no need to re-buy something that will serve the same purpose as the old version. Besides, the entire collection cannot fit on one disc anyway.

That said, if they made the re-release something especially cool like steelbook-only release or something, I might consider it as long as it’s reasonably priced. I’ve never bought a steelbook before, but MCC might be the first if it’s done after they add everything (mainly ODST Firefight) to the re-release.

> 2533274824050480;13:
> I know this has been discussed before, but even as someone who purely buys physical, I wouldn’t buy a re-release. Discs are basically used as physical keys nowadays anyway so there is no need to re-buy something that will serve the same purpose as the old version. Besides, the entire collection cannot fit on one disc anyway.
>
> That said, if they made the re-release something especially cool like steelbook-only release or something, I might consider it as long as it’s reasonably priced. I’ve never bought a steelbook before, but MCC might be the first if it’s done after they add everything (mainly ODST Firefight) to the re-release.

This. Would love to get ODST firefight for MCC. Still couldn’t imagine re-buying it again.

> 2533274809226598;5:
> Considering everything that is included is around 100GB now, is it possible for it to be all on one disc?

A lot of people are saying the full MCC won’t on a disc, but from my understanding, there’s BD-R discs out there called BDXL that can hold up to 128 GB.

I would buy it again if it’s all on disc and it’s final update,finally patched finally final complete working game.