Would you be more sad if Arbiter died than Chief?

There are a lot of people who think that Chief has to die eventually. From what I can tell, NO one wants the Arbiter to die. Hell, I don’t want either of them to die. If you had the choice, which one would you want to live?

Edit: Or you could not vote, and just tell me your opinion.

Edit 2:11% of you (I don’t know how many of you) think MC should meet his demise. Alright, let’s see where this goes.

Edit 2: 20% fo da chief.

Honestly, how could I choose?

If one of them dies I would quit Halo lol

If I had to choose, I would be more sad if chief went

> 2533274857398125;4:
> If I had to choose, I would be more sad if chief went

I’d probably be more sad too. We’ve been on so many great adventures with him. I’ll be pretty freakin sad if Arbiter dies though.

Such a horrible thing to think of, both characters are amazing, awesome and have been with us from the beginning. If I have to choose though, I would be much more devastated if Thel 'Vadam dies.

> 2533274813520204;6:
> Such a horrible thing to think of, both characters are amazing, awesome and have been with us from the beginning. If I have to choose though, I would be much more devastated if Thel 'Vadam dies.

Thel straight up followed the Chief until the very end of the main Human-Covenant war. I seriously don’t want him to die.

Master Chief will die in the end, and I feel Arbiter will be his remembrance who keeps everyone at peace.

Arby’ s death is way more hard a blow.

Chief dies humanity loses its hero and the next day is just like the last minus chief.

Arby dies well SOS lost its leadership and the rival groups might take the opportunity to launch a joint attack, after a whole like of fighting everything that was achieved in the old trilogy gets tossed out the window or made insignificant and its the battle of earth round 2 and this time there will be no stopping it.

I don’t want any of them to die. I want a final scene where both of them retire. MC could return to his home planet and Thel could be seen ruling Sanghelios sixty years after the end of the games.

I’d be in be in absolute devastation and despair if Thel were to die. I do not want him to die just yet. He deserves more than to be killed off straightaway without the spotlight he should have gotten by now.

Arbiter has way more character, his death would be pretty sad. Although I would be the most sad is rtas were to die, even though he is not listed, still my favorite character. Elites in general have a lot of personality.

Honestly? I think Chief needs to die.

Not because I want him to. I love Chief.

But Halo, as a franchise, has the potential to be as massive and immersive as Star Wars. If it stays shackled to Chief, that will never happen.

If the Arbiter dies then all we do is go back chaos between the fractions.

Where’s the option they both die?

> 2533274802801111;13:
> Honestly? I think Chief needs to die.
>
> Not because I want him to. I love Chief.
>
> But Halo, as a franchise, has the potential to be as massive and immersive as Star Wars. If it stays shackled to Chief, that will never happen.

Chief is no Anakin Skywalker

> 2533274848599184;16:
> > 2533274802801111;13:
> > Honestly? I think Chief needs to die.
> >
> > Not because I want him to. I love Chief.
> >
> > But Halo, as a franchise, has the potential to be as massive and immersive as Star Wars. If it stays shackled to Chief, that will never happen.
>
>
> Chief is no Anakin Skywalker

Well, he was given intense training since he was very young, wound up as a cyborg, has great leadership skills, and has a strange universal power on his side (luck).

Sounds like Anakin to me. :stuck_out_tongue:

What kind of death are we talkin’ here? Like, an awesome, guns-blazing, explosions everywhere death, or just a plain “Pow, you’re dead” death?

The people that say they would leave halo if a specific character died are either lying and would totally stick around despite being devastated, or have a very shallow and one dimensional relation to halo. I feel like people would’ve said the same thing about Johnson, and I don’t think many people stopped after 3 for that reason. Not only that, but every one talks about how powerful that scene was, but if you mention that master chief or thel dying would provide an amazing scene and climax to the main story they say that would never happen, but it already has. Halo 3’s campaign story would’ve been so much worse if he hadn’t died. It added to the story significantly, and he was just a side character. I want characters to potentially died for the same reason superman sucks, because playing an invincible plot device sucks.

I would be more sad if Jul 'Mdama died.