Would you be interested in this?

Would you guys be interested in this map? If yes, I’ll post it up in Forge Creations, if not, I’ll hold off and maybe go make something else.

I’m asking because I’m not sure if this is something you guys would like. When I create maps I always try to do something different because I personally get tired of seeing the same super serious, MLG gray boxes all the time. I like themed maps that are just fun to play on.

I want to see some initial reactions for these preview pics. I made this a long time ago and never really told anyone.

http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/badmagik/halo4/fileshare

The map is nice and all, but I’ve sen one very similar before. In any case, I think you should post it in the Forge Creations thread and see what they think.

> The map is nice and all, but I’ve sen one very similar before. In any case, I think you should post it in the Forge Creations thread and see what they think.

Well, I have made the map before a couple of times in Reach. It started off as kind of a gimmick and every time I remade it, it became more serious.

looks nice :slight_smile: good job

Wow…I so want to try that map. Looks fantastic. I’m up for custom games as of now.

Looks alright BADMAGIK.

Post it to forgehub. You’ll get far better feedback there (hopefully. If not I’m there and will give feedback) than you will here (like actually changes, Lines of Sight suggestions, balanced suggestions etc.).

I’ll give a bit of feedback in a couple of minutes after I finish analyzing the screens.

EDIT: Do you want to test it with me? I’ll be able to give much better feedback if I’ve played a game or two on it.

I’ll be on in about a half hour if you’re interested.

EDIT2: Actually… that looks familiar. Did you already post to Forge Hub? I think I’ve seen this map before.

> Looks alright BADMAGIK.
>
> Post it to forgehub. You’ll get far better feedback there (hopefully. If not I’m there and will give feedback) than you will here (like actually changes, Lines of Sight suggestions, balanced suggestions etc.).
>
> I’ll give a bit of feedback in a couple of minutes after I finish analyzing the screens.
>
> EDIT: Do you want to test it with me? I’ll be able to give much better feedback if I’ve played a game or two on it.
>
> I’ll be on in about a half hour if you’re interested.
>
> EDIT2: Actually… that looks familiar. Did you already post to Forge Hub? I think I’ve seen this map before.

I have made this one four times now I think. It started off as kind of a custom only fun map, nothing serious. I’ve remade it a few times since, three times in Reach and now this one, and it has turned into a more serious map.

I used to throw it up every now and then in Reach customs when people were finished with their super serious ones.