Would U like a Blood Gulch/Hemorrhage Remake?

The Hemorrhage/coagulation/blood gulch canyon or whatever else you wanted to call it, was honestly the greatest multiplayer map of all time in the history if halo in my opinion. It was also one of the greatest forging areas.
If 343 made a remake for halo 4 and sold it for $10, I would buy it in a heartbeat, especially if they made it possible to forge it entirely.
I miss the long range battles, the vehicles battles, the sniping, the CTF games, the territory and assault games, the caves, the large rocks, the simple bases and their teleporters. I miss everything about this particular map.
All of my best memories throughout my halo career beginning from halo CE to Halo reach, were on this map.
I also miss the forging opportunities for this map. I remember people would make villages for zombies, racetracks, and crazy awesome variants of blood gulch inspired competitive maps.

If 343 would make this map for halo 4 as DLC, I would be the happiest person alive. People may scream that this game won’t work with halo 4 and its “new” gameplay experience, but that is not true. It would play pretty decently with sprint and the new DMR and light rifle, because of how extremely large the map was.
Image of blood gulch
Would you love a brand new blood gulch map in halo 4 if 343 also made it completely forgeable?
Let me know in the comments below and vote for the poll! Thanks for reading!

I cant believe im saying this…but im tired of Blood Gulch.

Love for it to return

How about a Coagulation remake? It’s the best version of that map so far.

No Descope + DMR/Light Rifle + Active Camo + Plasma Grenades + Plasma Pistol just ruins any big team battle maps, especially ones so open and vehicular orientated :L

I hope it returns in Halo 5 with its classic skin for a more classic gametype without all the rubbish listed above. DMR/Light Rifle could potentially work on it if Descope existed. I think Hemorrhage worked so well in Reach because of Descope and Bloom.

YES omg why do they not have Hemorrage in BTIS and dominion map rotation…

> YES omg why do they not have Hemorrage in BTIS and dominion map rotation…

Dominion wouldn’t work for that map.

Mobility would make Haemorrhage so much more fun. Trying to walk across the map in Reach was immensely BORING. You moved slowly, there was little to no cover against DMR users and snipers, and only Sprint, AC and AL were useful

I think in order to do it right, they should remake it to the “exact” specifications that was seen with the original

> > YES omg why do they not have Hemorrage in BTIS and dominion map rotation…
>
> Dominion wouldn’t work for that map.

What? There are two bases on each side and a third would be made in the middle. It would be an excellent dominion map.

> > > YES omg why do they not have Hemorrage in BTIS and dominion map rotation…
> >
> > Dominion wouldn’t work for that map.
>
> What? There are two bases on each side and a third would be made in the middle. It would be an excellent dominion map.

The map is far to large with the bases far to spaced out for it to work. With 6 players and long respawn times it just would not work.

> > > YES omg why do they not have Hemorrage in BTIS and dominion map rotation…
> >
> > Dominion wouldn’t work for that map.
>
> What? There are two bases on each side and a third would be made in the middle. It would be an excellent dominion map.

Really? do you know how stupid that sounds?

1 the maps very open which doesnt work well on dominion which defending is the aim so everyone will camp.

2 you cant have one in the middle there is nothing there, there can be no third point on that map

3 gaining the other base on foot would become extremely difficult and pointless.

4 if one team owns all the bases the other team instantly loses with nowhere to spawn and the other team having everything to spawn camp them with.

What made you think it would work? ‘In the middle’ each base has to revolve around a building which there is only two and Have you even played on blood gulch, it would absolutely fail as a dominion map without the base problem being there.

Sure! (though there’s already a certain Forge map remake that is on par and on scale with the original)

> Sure! (though there’s already a certain Forge map remake that is on par and on scale with the original)

Settler? Settler and complex are the worst maps ever, I’d rather play Snowbound for the lols than either of those two.

Settler is way too focussed on the ridge which makes it boring and unbalanced due to the ridge having way too much cover.

No, I’d rather not have anymore map remakes. if anything Death Island

> No, I’d rather not have anymore map remakes. if anything Death Island

Was Paradiso a remake of that? Paradiso should return its brilliant if you alter the mountain slightly.

> > No, I’d rather not have anymore map remakes. if anything Death Island
>
> Was Paradiso a remake of that? Paradiso should return its brilliant if you alter the mountain slightly.

No, I don’t think so

> > > No, I’d rather not have anymore map remakes. if anything Death Island
> >
> > Was Paradiso a remake of that? Paradiso should return its brilliant if you alter the mountain slightly.
>
> No, I don’t think so

I think Paradiso was a so-so remake of Avalanche, horse shoe shape, base at either end, shortcuts through the middle.

I just think 343/ Certain Affinity need to start making BTB maps with a bit more room for vehicles to drive around in.

> > > > No, I’d rather not have anymore map remakes. if anything Death Island
> > >
> > > Was Paradiso a remake of that? Paradiso should return its brilliant if you alter the mountain slightly.
> >
> > No, I don’t think so
>
> I think Paradiso was a so-so remake of Avalanche, horse shoe shape, base at either end, shortcuts through the middle.

But Paradiso wasn’t horse-shoe shaped, it was round and you could go all the way around it. You can’t do that with a horse shoe.