would someone please explain

I am a total noob to halo. Do i always have to play multiplayer with the same weapons or do i have to unlock more. And how

with the same… what?

Weapons. I edited

Depends on the game mode. Warzone requires you to obtain them through req cards while arena you can get them on the map. Weapon skins can be unlocked through req cards and used

> 2533274919808444;1:
> I am a total noob to halo. Do i always have to play multiplayer with the same weapons or do i have to unlock more. And how

I don’t understand what you are trying to say.

I wish that we could have started with BRs in Arena.

• In Arena (player vs. player). NO. You will start with the same weapons! You will have to obtain weapons in the field.
  • In Warzone (player vs. player vs. AI) YES. The loadout you choose in the menu will be available in the match. You will be able to pickup weapons in the field and also use the REQ system to obtain power and special weapons.

If you’re playing in Arena everyone spawns with the same weapons and you can pick up different weapons on the map. If you’re playing Warzone you can use the weapons you gain through REQ packs so long as you have enough energy to spawn in with it.