would people like the idea of another ODST?

I would quite like a 2nd ODST, i was wondering what sorta ideas people could thing would be in it and would others be wanting another ODST

As long as it kept the same film-noir atmosphere and was the same tone of ODST then absolutely.

I would love to see another ODST or ODST/film-noir style of mystery game in the Halo Universe again. There is alot of unexplored territory in Halo and I am very open to all types of spin-off side stories of games as well.

if they made another i would like it to still be in an urban enviroment, to keep the atsmophere. An ODSt game in new alexandria would be good,

Make it longer.

Keep it noir.

Make it good.

Don’t -blam!- with the original concept.

^^^ What the hell? I can’t double enter on a freaking forum without my post being over run with code? WHAT THE HELL WAYPOINT FORUM?!?!?!?

> Make it longer.
>
> Keep it noir.
>
> Make it good.
>
> Don’t -blam!- with the original concept.

i agree fully :smiley:

> ^^^ What the hell? I can’t double enter on a freaking forum without my post being over run with code? WHAT THE HELL WAYPOINT FORUM?!?!?!?

Calm down, son. The forums are still beta.

Yes, if 343 managed to squeeze out an ODST sequel I’d happily buy it.

As cool as that idea is, I don’t think an ODST sequel would have the same, epic feeling of the first. It wouldn’t be the same, because that game had its own special ambience, and when experiencing such ambience in synchronization with the game’s magnificent campaign created something that only exists once, much like the greatness of the original Halo.

A sequel just wouldn’t be the same.

A sequel or something similar to ODST would be nice. I thoroughly enjoyed the game, the atmosphere, and the ability to free roam around New Mombasa.

Yes.

Yes but only if they added some kind of multiplayer perhaps like what they’re doing for CEA.

I am 100% behind the idea of another ODST. ODST is my favorite in the halo franchise.

Make it so the ODSTs are weaker. Bungie just renamed shields to stamina and pretty much kept it the same.

> > ^^^ What the hell? I can’t double enter on a freaking forum without my post being over run with code? WHAT THE HELL WAYPOINT FORUM?!?!?!?
>
> Calm down, son. The forums are still beta.
>
> Yes, if 343 managed to squeeze out an ODST sequel I’d happily buy it.

MAXIMUM OVERLOAD

As long as ODST keeps the film-noir and the mood and tone, that would be great.

It would have to be similar to the first ODST.
Except maybe make it a little easier to navigate the city without having to backtrack. (I always ended up backtracking at certain points)

i’d love this, just pleaaaaase change the music, the dark gloomy music just made the game Bleh for me, it was so dark and lonely. the 2nd ODST could take view from another odst squad? Dropping from a Pod on multiple missions into combat would be awesome!

<------ yes aslong as its the same squad (but dare is oni so i dont think she would be in it)

discovering another mystery? maybe with different outcomes!

How about… Halo: Harvest.
A game where you get to play as Sgt. Johnson during the Fall of Harvest?