would master chief survive in doom?

What if master chief was in doom’s universe? Like if doom marine was replaced by master chief? would he be able to defeat the demons of hell, survive hell itself? Could the master chief stop the gateway between mars and hell? Could he also carry around a ridiculous amount of weapons probably.

Yes he would do it better.

Of course he would survive.

> 2533274893363107;2:
> Yes he would do it better.

He would do well but im not sure about better. Remember the doom slayer stays alive by using his suit to rip the lifeforce out of enemies he kills and to make ammo and other useful equipment from that energy

while the chief would need to scavange for anything he can get

also consider thst the basic assault ridle in doom fires 50cal high explosive rounds while their mini gun is 14 to 15mm with triple barrels making it the equivalent to an anti tank weapon

some info which aould hwlp us more accuratly decide the outcome

What weapons and gear does thw chief start with
what knowledgw of the demons/hell does he start with
can he do things doom slayer couldnt due to game mechanics (access those weapon racks on the walls for example)

> 2533274870790671;4:
> > 2533274893363107;2:
> > Yes he would do it better.
>
> He would do well but im not sure about better. Remember the doom slayer stays alive by using his suit to rip the lifeforce out of enemies he kills and to make ammo and other useful equipment from that energy
>
> while the chief would need to scavange for anything he can get
>
> also consider thst the basic assault ridle in doom fires 50cal high explosive rounds while their mini gun is 14 to 15mm with triple barrels making it the equivalent to an anti tank weapon
>
> some info which aould hwlp us more accuratly decide the outcome
>
> What weapons and gear does thw chief start with
> what knowledgw of the demons/hell does he start with
> can he do things doom slayer couldnt due to game mechanics (access those weapon racks on the walls for example)

He would start off with his assault rifle and classic halo combat evolved pistol.

chief has somewhat of knowledge of the demons/hell.

he can do everything doom marine can do master chief would not have spartan abilities

Of course. With his luck he can do anything. Anything.

Halo CE pistol and all one shot kills. Come on, he’s 117, he’d just walk through the whole game. :stuck_out_tongue:

A Halo/Doom mod would be sooo incredible, omg!

This is just my input on the whole idea, don’t murder me for having an opinion. While I’d imagine that Chief would be able to deal with most DOOM’s enemies I think he simply wouldn’t have enough ammo against the boss demons (Cyber Demon, Hell Guardians, Spider Mastermind).

HA… Halo 6 opens with Halsey telling John to rip and tear… until it is done.

I bet he will.

He survived a fall from outer space. And saved the universe a bunch of times. I’m pretty sure he’d do fine in DOOM. (As long as there isn’t 2ft. of water)

> 2535434698945637;12:
> He survived a fall from outer space. And saved the universe a bunch of times. I’m pretty sure he’d do fine in DOOM. (As long as there isn’t 2ft. of water)

lol yeah

he would make doom look like a cake walk!

Well considering the fact that the Master Chief armor (Mk IV I believe) is a 2 ton super suit, and the armor worn by Doom Guy is a beefed up version of security armor, Chief would probably survive better then Doom Guy ever could.

Yes, yes he would with or without Cortana

If we’re talking about the doom(2016) he probably survives the first few levels because most of the enemies are simply canon fodder. Most likely then dies and becomes a zombie once he’s exposed to argent energy as he lacks the immunity doomguy has. Or he runs out of ammo, resorts to using his fists which might allow him to win against a Hell knight but probably dies once he enters hell and faces several barrons. The chief isn’t really suited to the doom universe just like the doomguy isn’t suited to performing well in Halo’s universe.

Its a different game how is this relevant spartan?

Master Chief can’t even run full speed and shoot at the same time anymore. No way he would survive.

> 2535466862087311;18:
> Its a different game how is this relevant spartan?

its as relevant as we make it. Personally I think Chief would excel, as long as he can find ammo.
gotta go with the 2 tons of armor just walking over those fleshy demons.

Only hang up may be the lvls with the “grav lifts, and big jumps”