Would knowledge of how to use Forge be useful...

Would knowledge of how to use Forge be a useful skill to note for a career?

Maybe even a career at 343? (far hopes there :S )

Dunno where this post goes either.

Not really no. Employers want applicable skills. The ability to use 343’s product won’t help in any way. And as for other tech related jobs they are going to want to see skills in the specific areas you will be working with. If anything it will hurt your credibility as a serious candidate and make it look like you don’t even know what they are looking for.
Take your time and research your potential career and leave out anything that isn’t related.

> 2533274862926994;2:
> Not really no. Employers want applicable skills. The ability to use 343’s product won’t help in any way. And as for other tech related jobs they are going to want to see skills in the specific areas you will be working with. If anything it will hurt your credibility as a serious candidate and make it look like you don’t even know what they are looking for.
> Take your time and research your potential career and leave out anything that isn’t related.

Am also using Forge to create concept art

Ok well that is a little different of you are using it to build your artistic portfolio. It all really depends on the position you are applying for. Altho I will say if you are submitting it as an artistic portfolio I would recommend diversifying so that it is not only from forge so that you are demonstrating other skills and a know base that goes above and beyond. Also as far as where to post this I would say Here or Here

In the most recent social stream they make mention of this I believe, in the last half. Sorry I can’t give more info to verify.

I know they do touch on the subject and emphasis creating things your passionate about. Not Forge specifically as your only creation tool, but it can add to your portfolio of other creations and show you understand good map design I would think.

> 2533274815711361;5:
> In the most recent social stream they make mention of this I believe, in the last half. Sorry I can’t give more info to verify.
>
> I know do touch on the subject and emphasis creating things your passionate about. Not Forge specifically as your only creation tool, but it can add to your portfolio of other creations and show you understand good map design I would think.

I also have a gift for art and can draw weapons, armor, and vehicles very well at most perspectives. I do use Forge incase I want to visualize my creatioons in a 3D space, such as weapons, armor, and vehicles within a few hours, instead learning how to use Blender just to visualize 2D concept art that might not even make it into the final product.