Would it be possible to add new armor colors?

Personally, I think the Beta had much better color options. Halo 5 seems to have a problem with washed-out colors. What happened to Dark Blue, Sage Green, Black, Purple, and Olive (Chief’s color)? The beta had all of these options. Previous Halo games had these options. Would it be possible to get some of these back?

I’d like to see them patch in olive/drab green, and maybe a couple more natural looking colors.

That’s absolutely the last thing they need to be concerned with

> 2533274821174589;3:
> That’s absolutely the last thing they need to be concerned with

As if it would take so much time and effort to add in colors that were already in the Beta. Surely it would occupy the entire team. /s

> 2533274821174589;3:
> That’s absolutely the last thing they need to be concerned with

Given these things existed in the beta it would probably take a single person about 30 minutes max to copy-paste the info.

They really should just make a whole color spectrum with a cursor in it so you can choose an exact color, how hard is that? It might be, I don’t know…

> 2533274828840698;6:
> They really should just make a whole color spectrum with a cursor in it so you can choose an exact color, how hard is that? It might be, I don’t know…

Yeah like when you press Y on forza

Also the secondary colour for the Mark VI Armour is way darker than it should be. And it only seems to apply to the Mark VI Armour.

> 2533274939777077;8:
> Also the secondary colour for the Mark VI Armour is way darker than it should be. And it only seems to apply to the Mark VI Armour.

Yeah, it seems like coal is actual black and it makes me sad I can’t have that for my primary.

Please yes! I usually go for a dark purple colour on my armour in past Halo games, but the only purple option in Halo 5 is much lighter and is closer to pink. Not a fan of the lighter, washed-out palette.

It would be nice if they did.

Could they add them? Definitely.
Will they? Probably not.

It is absolutely idiotic that we have such limited colors! 3 years and we get this, smh…

As someone mentioned earlier and I have mentioned in other threads, why not get a rgb color wheel style editor.

Why bother? The colours get replaced by red and blue in every single game mode but FFA.

> 2763816199897934;14:
> Why bother? The colours get replaced by red and blue in every single game mode but FFA.

If they end up adding PvE Warzone, colors will be unique + custom games will probably explode once Forge drops.

Colors are part of the Spartan’s personality. Your excuse is not really valid.

Oh god I hope so, I would love for my armour to actually look purple again. As of now it looks more pink than anything…

> 2533274826531591;10:
> Please yes! I usually go for a dark purple colour on my armour in past Halo games, but the only purple option in Halo 5 is much lighter and is closer to pink. Not a fan of the lighter, washed-out palette.

Completely agree. I do the same. Always purple and white or green and gold. Which they don’t have any of those colors in this game. I work with color professionally and I can tell you with out any doubt they got the colors horribly wrong.

> 2728966917079826;12:
> Could they add them? Definitely.
> Will they? Probably not.

I think they will add them. They just want to make the DLC’s look bigger or like they are releasing a lot of stuff by bringing them out every now and again

> 2665299958045267;18:
> > 2728966917079826;12:
> > Could they add them? Definitely.
> > Will they? Probably not.
>
>
> I think they will add them. They just want to make the DLC’s look bigger or like they are releasing a lot of stuff by bringing them out every now and again

Would be awesome, but I also find it unlikely unless we get some sort of response from the devs about it. :frowning:

How about Armour skins? I want a plaid spartan