would it be cool to play as a brute?

I would like the option to be a brute in halo 4, would you? Like maybe for custom games and maybe multiplayer.

It would be cool, but pointless gimmick is pointless.

im sure it would be
for like 10 minutes
it would be one of those things nobody really uses

it would be waaaaaayyy cooler to play as a grunt w/double grenade suicide bezerker mode

> I would like the option to be a brute in halo 4, would you?

Meh, never really been a fan of the brutes, and while i am geussing this is just something in rebutle to all the people asking for elites to come back, it would make no logical sense to put them in. How would you fit the brutes into multiplayer?
How would you fit the brutes into campaign?
How big/strong would the brutes need to be?

All these questions need to be raised, and ssince the last time we saw the brutes they were dead, or running, i doubt it would make any sense to put them in halo 4, SOrry.

> > I would like the option to be a brute in halo 4, would you?
>
> Meh, never really been a fan of the brutes, and while i am geussing this is just something in rebutle to all the people asking for elites to come back, it would make no logical sense to put them in. How would you fit the brutes into multiplayer?
> How would you fit the brutes into campaign?
> How big/strong would the brutes need to be?
>
> All these questions need to be raised, and ssince the last time we saw the brutes they were dead, or running, i doubt it would make any sense to put them in halo 4, SOrry.

Maybe they all turned into pirates? But you have a very good point.

While I wouldn’t play as a Brute myself, as an Elite player I know what it’s like to have your community suppressed by the Spartan Community. I will vote “Yes” because I would like to see enemy players as Brutes in my Matchmaking experience.