Would I get Halo 4 early if I pre-ordered from Amazon

I heard you get your stuff earlier if you pre order it from Amazon (like a week earlier) is this true? :smiley:

Not entirely. Sometimes companies’ delivery estimations are wrong, and as a result the package arrives early. They don’t purposefully do it though.

It can go from a week before to error package lost.

I’ve pre-ordered alot of stuff from amazon(.co.uk). I don’t think any games have ever come early. Got Halo Wars from GAME though and that came a day early which was sweet. The first mythic playlist was great when it had 600 people; everyone in there was really nice.

Possibly, but not a week early, maybe a day or two. I often get games early from GAME, such as I got Battlefield 3 a day early and Reach about 4 days early.

It varies, could come on time, a week early, or a month late. That’s the risk you take when ordering online. I reserved Reach via Amazon and received it four days in advanced.

Be sure to check the shipping options when you checkout. If you’re a Prime member (and if the item qualifies for Prime) then you get free 2 business day shipping. The thing you should be looking for though is “Release Day Shipping” If you select that (provided it’s available for the specific item) then you should get it the day it comes out.

Depend how much money u pay to order it, like 1st class and stuff like that. I ordered halo ce anniversary a week before it came out from GAME and and got it a day earlier than its original release date.

I’ve pre-ordered a lot of things from Amazon and it’s never come early for me. Always came on the day of release though. They’re very reliable.

I’ll be ordering Halo 4 LE from Amazon when I get the money. Still need to wait for my friends to pay me back for buying their gig tickets before I do though…and knowing them, that could be a while.

> Depend how much money u pay to order it, like 1st class and stuff like that. I ordered halo ce anniversary a week before it came out from GAME and and got it a day earlier than its original release date.

You had to bring back an 8 month old thread?

> Possibly, but not a week early, maybe a day or two. I often get games early from GAME, such as I got Battlefield 3 a day early and Reach about 4 days early.

I got Halo Reach 3 days early :smiley: on 11th.

Its Random most of the time with retailers.