would/do you wear Halo shirts in public? how old are you?

To clarify what public means, a public place “is generally an indoor or outdoor area, whether privately or publicly owned, to which the public have access by right or by invitation, expressed or implied, whether by payment of money or not, but not a place when used exclusively by one or more individuals for a private gathering or other personal purpose.” For example, a mall, library, school, restaurant, etc. Your home and your friend’s house would not be considered public.

Thank you for your input. And for myself, no never. Maybe at a gym for some LawLz.

I wear a Halo 3 CTF shirt around sometimes. I also wear around a 343 Guilty Spark shirt and a shirt with my GT and Halo emblem on it. Both I made through Zazzle.com or something.

Every once in a while a random friend request pops in after I wear my GT shirt out and about.

I would wear a CE shirt with the logo on it. And I’m old enough, put this way, its above 10.

I wear my Halo shirts in public some times, and I’m 22, it’s a shirt, and as long as it doesn’t have any swearing on it, the general public here in Utah doesn’t care.

Lately it’s bee nothing but my Halo-codpiece :wink: (tBBT-SCUW)

32, yes and I bought my dad both a Pong and Pac-Man shirt.

> Lately it’s bee nothing but my Halo-codpiece. (tBBT-SCUW)

rrrr

OT: i don’t own any halo shirts, but got a small Star Wars collection. i’m almost 30 and wear them in public all the time. why not?

wearing one right now as a matter of fact, the burn bright burn blue one, lmao.

Im pretty sure anyone who comes on here regularly would wear one out and i dont know why anyone would be bothered by wearing one in public… if you like something but are afraid to show it in front of others that is pretty pathetic to me. Plus considering how popular video games are nowadays it’s somewhat commonplace to see people wearing game shirts :stuck_out_tongue:

Never would wear a halo reach shirt that’s for sure.

If I had a job, I’d buy and wear some more T-shirts from Halo and a few other franchises

Ω

I have a shirt with the Noble emblem on it that I wear sometimes! I’m eighteen, by the way…

Oh, and Schatten? I think you meant T-SHIRTS :stuck_out_tongue:

> I have a shirt with the Noble emblem on it that I wear sometimes! I’m eighteen, by the way…
>
> Oh, and Schatten? I think you meant T-SHIRTS :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m looking at my post, and it says T-shirts, no idea what you mean…

sigh Why isn’t it Friday yet…

Ω

The only nerdy item of clothing I wear is my Burn Bright Burn Blue shirt because it’s soooo comfy and people don’t really know that it’s Halo.

24 yrs old and I wear a bunch of Halo related shirts, but I mostly wear one of these ones:

http://phoinixugc.com/community/index.php/store

It’s my gaming community store and I like the designs.

> The only nerdy item of clothing I wear is my Burn Bright Burn Blue shirt because it’s soooo comfy and people don’t really know that it’s Halo.

You have a Halo tattoo, but you wont wear Halo shirts (other than BBBB)?

Ω

I wish I had a Halo shirt… but Aw HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLZZZZ yeah I would!!! XD

> > The only nerdy item of clothing I wear is my Burn Bright Burn Blue shirt because it’s soooo comfy and people don’t really know that it’s Halo.
>
> You have a Halo tattoo, but you wont wear Halo shirts (other than BBBB)?
>
> Ω

lmao, additionally he is much more invested in the gaming community than most people- even having his own website!

> > > The only nerdy item of clothing I wear is my Burn Bright Burn Blue shirt because it’s soooo comfy and people don’t really know that it’s Halo.
> >
> > You have a Halo tattoo, but you wont wear Halo shirts (other than BBBB)?
> >
> > Ω
>
> lmao, additionally he is much more invested in the gaming community than most people- even having his own website!

Rofl

Have I? No. Would I? Yes. How old am I? Classified.

52 years old and yes I do wear my Halo T shirt in public. Strange, anytime I sail in one or talk to the crew about Halo we just tank the race we are competing in.

Yeah and I am 18

I have

Burn Bright, Brun Blue shirt

Halo Reach T-shirt

Noble team signia T-shirt

I wear them sometimes