⚠ Would Be Nice if . . . . .

We had more than just 4 BTB maps. IE: Fragmentation, Highpower, Deadlock and Behemoth,

I’m starting to get board playing the same 4 maps in BTB. I don’t like to play Close Quarter Maps.

I just hope they get us some more big maps and “FORGE” asap.

I hate to break it to you, but there are only 3 BTB maps as Behemoth isn’t in the playlist. Unless that’s changed recently. I haven’t been playing BTB since it’s been borked.

I’ve got a lot of blind faith in Forge being incredible.

Well I really don’t Play in the Social Games all that much. So I would not know what is and what is not in the Social Games about playlists Area. I could care less. The only time I play in the Social Game area is when friends ask me to. We Play Custom Games 90% of the time. :metal:

forge is with season two, and games are usually about close quarters combat, though there are a few games like Titanfall 2 that is really big maps, but Halo has always been a medium range game.

Did u play some of the btb maps in reach??

At this point, the forge world is my only interest but we have to suffer for what, 7 more months?

i don’t think so, how many more days does the season have? S2 has forge

1 Like

It was stated before infinite was released that forge world wasn’t going to be released until 9 months later.

oh? I heard that it wouldn’t be here until S2

If that is true, that changes everything from what know. I’m not getting my hopes up though, that’s for sure.

Edit: Whoever created this forum, quoting shouldn’t be an issue, it’s basic programming these days.

If that is true, why would anybody continue playing the game. Does not make sense to wait 9 mos. to get forge. hahahhahaa. NOT IN MY LIFTEIME!! :rofl:

This is what I found looking it up.

Well if it does take 9 mos to get forge uhh… I don’t think I’ll be playing Halo Infinite much longer if it takes 9 mos. to get forge. hehehehe :rofl:

Looks like I will be playing more 2042 and Or Halo MCC more than Halo infinite if that’s the case. :rofl:

It’s not like we have alot of different maps to play at this time. :frowning:

That’s the problem players are having. I don’t think 343 has much to offer at this point when it comes to content. It’s really disappointing that they botch things and had this illusion that the BP/Shop was going to get them by.

4 BTB maps?! I wish we had that many lol

You can count can’t you? :rofl:

4 BTB maps. IE:

1. Fragmentation
  2. Highpower
  3. Deadlock
  4. Behemoth

Just gimme a second to launch the game, go to the BTB matchmaking tab, view the games list and ah
Behemoth isn’t listed there as a map that available for BTB

So yeah it’s just 3 and yes I can count just fine thx

1 Like

Guess you did not read my post above:

"Well I really don’t Play in the Social Games all that much. So I would not know what is and what is not in the Social Games about playlists Area. I could care less. The only time I play in the Social Game area is when friends ask me to. We Play Custom Games 90% of the time. "

Well custom games is not the way that the majority of players will experience BTB and honestly if you can select behemoth as BTB map in custom games then I don’t see why you wouldn’t be able to select the other maps designed around 4v4 since Behemoth is also designed as a 4v4 map so honestly you elevating it as a BTB map and not the others just doesn’t make sense

Like I said we play 90% Custom Games only. The way I setup my Custom Modes so it’s more fun than regular Halo Infinite. SO that why I would like to see more big maps. That’s all. That is why my friends and I are getting board with those maps. I have 3 Custom Modes.

1. Xtreme CTF BTB
  2. Xtreme Close Quarters
  3. Slayer’s Get’n High ( Behemoth map )

It a blast!! That’s all we want is to just to have fun. We could care less about the skins and points ETC. ETC. We guys just wanna to have fun :rofl: