Would Be A Cool Feature

I think an awesome feature would be if you could upload a picture of your face via xbl cam or whatever, and have your face on your character/spartan. There would also be an option for you to keep your spartans helmet on or off but you could still vaguely see your face through the visor if you choose to keep your helmet on your spartan. I know this is a bit of a deviation from halo as I feel alot of people are going to say “OMG NO SPARTANS N33D THEIR HELMETS OKAY!” but if you think about it, it would be so cool to actually make your spartan atleast look something like you with your face on your character.

Just thinking how would that be made in the game so that the faces wouldnt look so stupid…

Waaaaaaaay too creepy.

No… Just no…

I have to disagree with your sentiment, OP. Its kinda weird

You’re kidding, right?

Uuuuuuummmmmmm…No, too -Yoinking!- creepy.

It would work, only if you have Kinect. It would require nothing on your head, but your head. then you have to spin in a circle slowly so that Kinect can scan your head, then wrap it onto your Spartans head, then put the helmet over it. Then again, your head might not fit under the helmet. Nor would we want to see someone who’s ugly. So I think its better that we not do that.

It’d be cool to be able to see your face faintly through the visor, but no, way to many people would take pictures of… other things… you could report them, but look how well that worked with the Black Ops callsign image thing.