Would anyone else like to see this added?.

So this idea is going back a lil bit to the likes of the Batman:Arkham games. But if anyone else here played them and remembers those game had a statue/character gallery where to could ‘zoom in’ on character models letting you get a detailed and up close look at enemies and a characters from the games.

while Halo has had Forge and you could jump in with a buddy and take a look over their characters I think it would be neat to have this interactive type of gallery in Infinite (if possible) so those of us whom enjoy getting a close up of the work the Art team etc put into the games can appreciate the finer details.

I could see it having more variety as well as they could do character models, weapon models, enemy’s, vehicles, aircraft hell even miniature diorama’s of MP or Campaign locations.

how this would work would be left up to the devs I mean have stuff locked out until you’ve killed said enemy x amount of times or actually used X. Weapon/vehicle in the campaign or MP?.

Anyway please let let me know your thoughts I’d love to get this enough attention to catch a dev or someone’s eye if ppl like the idea enough.

Something like this would be neat but I personally wouldn’t want the dev time/man hours spent on something that, as you alluded too, we can effectively do in a sense in forge.

> 2695457991280734;2:
> Something like this would be neat but I personally wouldn’t want the dev time/man hours spent on something that, as you alluded too, we can effectively do in a sense in forge.

Yeah, true enough I mean we have a year and a bit till launch last couple months are usually used for polish and bug fixing so maybe they could have a side team working on it?.

Hell id be happy with it being a later addition after launch and like I said the whole reason for it is for those of us who like to appreciate the time and detail that goes into characters, enemies, vehicles etc. Sure we could do Elites and vehicles in forge but what about other enemies? Story characters and so on?. I mean if it can’t be done then sure I get it. I’d just like to try and get the idea out there while there’s possibility for it.

I think we need something like this. Obviously, it’s not going to make or break a game for me in any capacity, but in my mind it’s a sensible new feature to have. We’re all ooh-ing and ahh-ing over how pretty Infinite looks already, so why not have a virtual museum of sorts in the full game? DOOM (2016) had this feature as well and I thoroughly enjoyed zooming in on my favorite demons, the Doom Slayer, and his arsenal to appreciate all the details the developers put into the character models.

I’m glad you mentioned the Arkham games though, OP. I enjoyed looking through the gallery in those games too. Again, didn’t make me judge the games themselves any differently, but it made me a chance to admire Rocksteady’s art even more. It was simply a cool feature.

Some people want to see a Codex in the game to make the lore more accessible. Having a gallery could fit quite well into that but I don’t know if they’ll dedicate so many resources to it.

If they already had it planned to be worked in, then I’m all aboard for it! However, as nice as it would be, I’d rather not have them divert resources and man power to do it.

I mean, a 3D gallery wouldn’t be a bad addition, maybe requirements would be to encounter the modeled being/object in-game before to view it on the gallery.

Certainly not something like that kinect only “analyze” bs, like devs couldn’t have designed a button prompt for it on a controller.

Though I doubt I would use it a lot if enemies even too closely resemble that of H4/H5g variants.

Thanks for the replies and yeah like many have said I wouldn’t want them taking the team(s) off wha5 they are doing to implement this but I wouldn’t mind seeing it as a later addition either after the game has launched or even an outside studio working on it provided they kept communication key so as not to have a buggy mess.

glad so many are liking the idea.

I would really like that actually. The Infinite engine is looking amazing and I’d live to be able to appreciate it to the fullest.

This would be a nice addition in a social space. I would spend a lot of time checking it all out if they have lore on datapads you could get more infomation on everything in game rather than just in some menu.

> 2533274836969644;1:
> So this idea is going back a lil bit to the likes of the Batman:Arkham games. But if anyone else here played them and remembers those game had a statue/character gallery where to could ‘zoom in’ on character models letting you get a detailed and up close look at enemies and a characters from the games.

I think they did this indirectly with the second disc of the Halo 3 Legendary edition. You could access videos of the various enemies (jackals, grunts, etc.) on your computer by browsing the disc files. I would much rather see these in game, though. Although apart of a different franchise, I believe Resident 5, 6, and 7 all do this already. It is pretty cool to see the different versions of zombies striking a random pose. They should make it so you can unlock certain models after doing certain things like completing a mission.