Would any Halo's bad guns be better with a scope?

Like the Halo Reach’s magnum scope. only x2 and can be fired through.

By better I mean massively better that synergizes with the weapon and not just “Good on shotgun”

If halo 3s had a scope id use ut a lot… I wonder why they removed it. I’d also enjoy to see the bolt shot with a scope too.

Most of the weapons are bad for various reasons that a scope wouldn’t really fix.

There would definitely exist some weapons on this list that have a relatively long range but that the zoom level doesn’t make it practical to use the full range. Another way which may use the effectiveness of the weapon with the scope is to increase visibility when the scope is used or at least not give reduced visibility when you are using the Scope. Here are few weapons in the Halo series that could take benefit with an improved scope.

Halo Reach

• DMR: Another zoom levelHalo 5

• DMR: Increased visibility and another zoom level - Sentinel DMR: Increased visibility - LightRifle: Another zoom level

Putting the 2X on the silenced SMG in ODST was brilliant. Just wish it was on more SMG variants.

It was also sick in Halo 5, especially in Breakout.

> 2533274916208325;2:
> If halo 3s had a scope id use ut a lot… I wonder why they removed it. I’d also enjoy to see the bolt shot with a scope too.

agreed… halo 3 magnum would be 10x better with some sort of scope

> 2535424974868674;6:
> > 2533274916208325;2:
> > If halo 3s had a scope id use ut a lot… I wonder why they removed it. I’d also enjoy to see the bolt shot with a scope too.
>
> agreed… halo 3 magnum would be 10x better with some sort of scope

Agreed. It’s pretty powerful as it is, but with a scope, it would be a pretty POG weapon.

need a scope on the grenade launcher, and also on the carbine

it wouldn’t really increase the weapons effectiveness though, it would just zoom in more and not improve accuracy

> 2535442430541993;8:
> need a scope on the grenade launcher, and also on the carbine

I would also like a scope for a grenade launcher even though it would not improve effectiveness

> 2535409171473129;9:
> it wouldn’t really increase the weapons effectiveness though, it would just zoom in more and not improve accuracy

yeah, but it would generally be better with a scope, just for fun yk