Would 343i hunt me down if I had Halo 4?

Ok, let’s say somehow (something something time machine) I was able to get a completed final copy of Halo 4. I started to play it on Xbox live and was getting the achievements for it and such. I start to tell my friends about it and I release the cutscenes on youtube.
What would 343i do? Would they hunt me down in my sleep, abduct me, and waterboard me?

Worse! You would be condemned to Gasp eternal feather tickle torture for the rest of your life!!!

BS Angel would join one of your sessions and keep betraying you. And you wouldn’t be able to boot her.

I dunno but if I were them, I would ask to buy the specs for your time machine. :wink:

Well let’s say somebody with a time machine gave me the game and went back to the future.
Honestly I wouldn’t actually reveal the plot or anything to anybody, but I would play it.
Imagine that they’re testing the multiplayer, months before it’s to be released, and they’re like “Who the hell is this guy playing with us?!”

i’m they would subject you too… THE COMFY CHAIR!

but it would be totally worth it hahaha while your there grab a copy of skyrim for me.

> I dunno but if I were them, I would ask to buy the specs for your time machine. :wink:

Which means they would go forward in time to bring the game to our time now, which means that they wouldn’t have ever made it, so it wouldn’t exist, so then they would need to make it, which means that they would make, and then their past selves would go to the future to get it and bring it back to their time, which means that they wouldn’t have ever mad- Head explodes

Ω

> Well let’s say somebody with a time machine gave me the game and went back to the future.
> Honestly I wouldn’t actually reveal the plot or anything to anybody, but I would play it.
> Imagine that they’re testing the multiplayer, months before it’s to be released, and they’re like “Who the hell is this guy playing with us?!”

Betrayal
Betrayal
Betrayal
Betrayal Spree!
Team-killer!
Traitor!

> > Well let’s say somebody with a time machine gave me the game and went back to the future.
> > Honestly I wouldn’t actually reveal the plot or anything to anybody, but I would play it.
> > Imagine that they’re testing the multiplayer, months before it’s to be released, and they’re like “Who the hell is this guy playing with us?!”
>
> Betrayal
> Betrayal
> Betrayal
> Betrayal Spree!
> Team-killer!
> Traitor!

Ninth circle of hell!!

Why stop at 4, get your time travelling buddy to grab you 5 and 6 as well. Ohh and a 720 to play them on, imagine the look on MS faces if you was on xb3live before they was :smiley: