Worst weapon in the game?

Which weapon do you guys think is the worst and why?

Plasma pistol. I’ve only seen one person ever use it.

> 2533274864114417;2:
> Plasma pistol. I’ve only seen one person ever use it.

still works against vehicles, i always use it on warzone

<mark>Do not post discriminatory comments.</mark>

Plasma caster…most retarded gun ever…if you gonna make a grenade launcher make a grenade launcher…not this bouncy ball launching crap

> 2533274864114417;2:
> Plasma pistol. I’ve only seen one person ever use it.

You’ll see a plasma pistol used a lot more often in Onyx+ matchmaking to combat the overshield. It’s incredibly useful for that.

If I had to pick one, I would say the boltshot. Kind of an irrelevant weapon unless you struggle holding your aim with the precision weapons.

I’ve never been able to figure out the Plasma Caster. Just unsure of which situations it’s useful. Following is the Scattershot, because I just can’t get the feel for that.

For me, the Plasma Caster is up there. It is very finnicky, but I imagine given time it’ll develop into one of those “Pro-Pipe” weapons that expert players can wreck a team with.

> 2533274923737396;4:
> Plasma caster…most retarded gun ever…if you gonna make a grenade launcher make a grenade launcher…not this bouncy ball launching crap

I am useless with that thing. The commendation will take a very long time.

I can’t stand the Hydra… I don’t think I’ll ever finish that commendation.

Plasma Caster, and boltshot. The caster, well I am terrible with it, if I get kills, it is luck. The boltshot, what is that? a stun gun?

I suck at Scattershot for some reason.

> 2533274803493024;11:
> I suck at Scattershot for some reason.

Same. It’s not that good.

Plasma Caster and Scattershot

i prefer the battle rifle and the plasma caster is very cool

For me it is the Suppressor and MY Scattershot

Supressor has a long TTK

Everyone else has a scattershot that instakills with a glancing blow

My scattershot shoots tickles and butterfly kisses

> 2533275010968401;15:
> For me it is the Suppressor and MY Scattershot
>
> Supressor has a long TTK
>
> Everyone else has a scattershot that instakills with a glancing blow
>
> My scattershot shoots tickles and butterfly kisses

Your Scattershot sounds very similar to mine lol.

> 2533274875982754;10:
> Plasma Caster, and boltshot. The caster, well I am terrible with it, if I get kills, it is luck. The boltshot, what is that? a stun gun?

I know how to use it, because I played arena and a guy tried to kill me with the Plasma Caster but only killed me once I killed him with a melee.

> 2533274891841289;12:
> > 2533274803493024;11:
> > I suck at Scattershot for some reason.
>
>
> Same. It’s not that good.

What do you mean it’s bad. Well, it is at long range, but at close range is O.P.

I have to say the storm rifle, I does pretty well against shields, but overheats WWWAAAAYYY to fast. I know you can fire in burst but it still overheats.

Plasma Turret is the ONLY answer.