Worst thing in H4? Still jetpack!

I just hate players using it (i only used it in spartan ops)

Its the most annoying thing i play against in the MP. Bloody bad birds, flying around with AR and Yoinking! bullets all over the place-.-

What do you think about it?

BTW: You can say what you want about the JIP stuff, but at least you can ignore that.

Same reasons why I hate it in Reach. Only difference is that you can’t stay in the air forever.

Breaks map. Just shouldn’t be here like Camo…

Although its nice to get around to places easier in the multiplayer… I do think that it is annoying and shouldn’t really be in the game’s multiplayer at least. They tried nerfing it a ton and it did help a little bit but meh I still see people flying everywhere.

> Same reasons why I hate it in Reach. Only difference is that you can’t stay in the air forever.
>
> Breaks map. Just shouldn’t be here like Camo…

Agreed

oh you got that right

The Jetpack isn’t as bad as it was in Reach, but I can’t say that I’m much of a fan…

But to go as far as saying that it’s the worst thing in Halo 4? I dunno, I think the DMR still holds that position…

It makes the person hover in the air for like 5 seconds. How is that difficult to counter?

Overpowered? It’s skeet shooting 101. Didn’t any of you ever play Duck Hunt?

Worst thing in Halo 4? Come on now, you’re overreacting.

> It makes the person hover in the air for like 5 seconds. How is that difficult to counter?

Cus its allways more then one coming. Its not OP, just annoying.

> Worst thing in Halo 4? Come on now, you’re overreacting.

Well, i like H4 alot… so for me right now… yes. Losing against kids in regicide with 12-15 + kills is also very annoying-.-

> > It makes the person hover in the air for like 5 seconds. How is that difficult to counter?
>
> Cus its allways more then one coming. Its not OP, just annoying.

If they’re working together, odds are you would’ve died anyway.

I think this revolutionary technique might be just the thing for you, op.

It’s called “aiming up”.

I agree, the Jet Pack is a pain in the keester. It needs to be removed from all load outs. Even in its nerfed version from Reach it still breaks maps. If it was a map only pick up I could live with it, same as camo.

> Same reasons why I hate it in Reach. Only difference is that you can’t stay in the air forever.
>

You can’t “break maps” that were designed with Jetpack in mind. They may drastically change how map flow works but it does not “break” anything. Now if they released Halo 2 anniversary and it had Jetpack THEN you could claim it’s breaking the old maps that weren’t designed to use it but every map in Halo 4 was created knowing Jetpack was in the game.

It does not break anything.

it breaks balance and makes map control useless…

its broken, you cant fly from one cliff to another before it runs out, hard-light shield, severly underpowered

> > Same reasons why I hate it in Reach. Only difference is that you can’t stay in the air forever.
> >
> > Breaks map. Just shouldn’t be here like Camo…
>
> You can’t “break maps” that were designed with Jetpack in mind. They may drastically change how map flow works but it does not “break” anything. Now if they released Halo 2 anniversary and it had Jetpack THEN you could claim it’s breaking the old maps that weren’t designed to use it but every map in Halo 4 was created knowing Jetpack was in the game.
>
> It does not break anything.

A map can’t be designed for Jetpack. Jetpack can be used on any map. It does not require to be tailored to.

>

Well it’s better than getting killed by some noob camping with a sniper and camo.