Worst Spawns?

Ever had that moment when you spawn and you almost instantly die? Share your stories. I had one were I spawned in a banshee on war zone and right as I spawned in, a stray plasma pistol overcharged shot hit my banshee, causing me to fall out of the sky out of the map.

Here is my story… i played combat evolved.

Halo 5 has -Yoink- spawns but they’re better than the spawns in combat evolved

> 2535420568109893;2:
> Here is my story… i played combat evolved.
>
> Halo 5 has -Yoink- spawns but they’re better than the spawns in combat evolved

Lol :joy:

I sniped someone right in the head as their teammate spawned right behind them. Got a snipeltanous. RIP

I spawned behind someone that was hit with a Voids Tear. It didn’t kill me but the shooter also had a lightrifle. FUN!!

Not that often although i had some close calls

My friends were in a warthog on btb and the millisecond i spawned i got splattered

I got spawned one time between a lift and a scorpion that got stuck in it and couldn’t move. So it froze me there, firing off that booming sound and keeping my health a sliver above death while constantly keeping my shields down.

I think I left the game in order to escape it.

GH

I spawned inside of a rock in WZ.

I spawned on the outside boundary in WZ causing me to fall off the map.

I spawned inside the vehicle spawning bay in WZ. Notice a trend here.

The H3 playlist had some garbage spawns. On Boundless, I would spawn right in front of and behind people.

Spawned in a Prophets Bane for the first time ever. Wanted to spawn at the garage on escape from ARC. Ended up spawning in front of warden eternal and having him swing his arm and kill me instantly.