Worst Player Ever???

Just lost a game. Guy on my team went -2:16 or something. He teamkilled for power weapons. In Fiesta. There’s a clip of an attempt on my life from him in my captures. Hilarious.

Link to the game: http://bit.ly/1Thuwmz

EDIT: Changed the ugly huge URL to -Yoink!- URL.

Some people think its cute to troll

Link

/REDACTED/
Edit: Someone beat me to the lazy link.

wow what a guy

I think he did decent compared to a few people I’ve played with… ;-;

Yeah I ran into a troll recently as well. I am still waiting for the 3gb HD file to process.

I had a whole team like this in arena. I went 32 and nineteen but they team killed me for the damn fuel rod.

2:16 is noting. I was matched with a guy who had 18 deaths…but not a single kill…I was like wtf…he lost because of him

Worst team mate… The one who focuses on kills more than objectives in CTF, Strongholds, Assault, and Griffball!

I like to see the one player on our team with the highest KD in slayer modes, but hate it when they have the most kills and no objective scores on the board!

> 2535460810182211;10:
> Worst team mate… The one who focuses on kills more than objectives in CTF, Strongholds, Assault, and Griffball!
>
> I like to see the one player on our team with the highest KD in slayer modes, but hate it when they have the most kills and no objective scores on the board!

I had 50 kills in grifball to around 30 deaths, every time I got near the ball I would get TK’d for the ball, and every time I came close to the goal on the slight chance I got the ball, no team support, flying solo and get killed. our team kept bringing the ball back into our spawn like they were trolling, so I just began clearing house with hammer

Oh man…I really despise these kinds of people. Like…seriously.
THEN AGAIN sometimes its not their fault…I was in a slayer match with some 12 year old cousin of the owner of the account who spent literally the whole game trying to run our team over cause he thought it was free for all.
The things the other team did to him…