worst play to day

Hello fellow Halo players todays game of warzone was bad really bad why you ask.
it was as the elite wil say it was honorles en no glory.

wen al 3 bases where taken whe have to defend the main base but it was no fun you spwan and get kild in a instand.
was no fun to play.

thit this happend not 1 bud to many times i can cound.

thit this happend to athers as well. what do you think about it.

ps sorry for the spelling.

Since I’m the first comment I would venture to guess that English isn’t your primary language. Anyhow it sounds like you were spawn killed, all you can really do is try to shrug it off and move on, alternatively you could have quit the game, quiting games once and a while in Warzone won’t kill you or anything just another option.

Unfortunately, WarZone farming is a problem created by community members with no easy quick-fix. I’ve been farmed a few times, and I simply take solace in the fact that it happens less than 1% of the time for me.

Stay strong, friend! Carry on! :slight_smile:

well my english grammer is not so bad bud well. anyway, i do that bud some times i just get of my chest.

your corect my first language is dutch.

> 2533274803493024;3:
> Unfortunately, WarZone problem is a problem created by community members with no easy quick-fix. I’ve been farmed a few times, and I simply take solace in the fact that it happens less than 1% of the time for me.
>
> Stay strong, friend! Carry on! :slight_smile:

o how so?

> 2533274803493024;3:
> Unfortunately, WarZone problem is a problem created by community members with no easy quick-fix. I’ve been farmed a few times, and I simply take solace in the fact that it happens less than 1% of the time for me.
>

You sir, are an incredible person.

I love the Optimism.

> 2533274870389366;6:
> > 2533274803493024;3:
> > Unfortunately, WarZone problem is a problem created by community members with no easy quick-fix. I’ve been farmed a few times, and I simply take solace in the fact that it happens less than 1% of the time for me.
> >
> > Stay strong, friend! Carry on! :slight_smile:
>
>
> You sir, are an incredible person.
>
> I love the Optimism.

I agree 100%

thanks evry one. that makes my day

Its rare to get farmed my friend. But it happens especially with companies going for the Achillies armor! But, just keep at it and persevere! I’m sure you’ll have better games soon.

Well usually what I do in this situation is I go rip my xbox cables out of the wall so fast that they tear the outlet out of the wall then throw my xbox into a fish bowl

> Well usually what I do in this situation is I go rip my xbox cables out of the wall so fast that they tear the outlet out of the wall then throw my xbox into a fish bowl

proof or It didn’t happen

> Unfortunately, WarZone farming is a problem created by community members with no easy quick-fix. I’ve been farmed a few times, and I simply take solace in the fact that it happens less than 1% of the time for me.
>

Respect +50

> Its rare to get farmed my friend. But it happens especially with companies going for the Achillies armor! But, just keep at it and persevere! I’m sure you’ll have better games soon.

bud two time`s in a row is weard also wen you take over evry base you have to destroy the core not doing that en kil evry people that is spawing is wel you can no is not fun.
but farming for points with no honor is no fun and winnig a game bye doing this is leaving bad after taste.
i like a challeng bud not like this.

and here he have another farming complain, please take your turn, it will get addressed soon.

thanks for playing halo 5

> 2533274806857048;14:
> and here he have another farming complain, please take your turn, it will get addressed soon.
>
> thanks for playing halo 5

i see but if you dont say it then nothing will happen. im i wirth. of course i thintent see the ather post.
do you dislike people saying this or is som thing els. because i can not interpert som tekst that is writhen in post,
of scerten emotion.

> 2533274851449047;15:
> > 2533274806857048;14:
> >
>
> i see but if you dont say it then nothing will happen. im i wirth. of course i thintent see the ather post.
> do you dislike people saying this or is som thing els. because i can not interpert som tekst that is writhen in post,
> of scerten emotion.

The thing is I have been an active H. Waypoint user since 9 months now and I have seen endless “farming forums” over and over again.

it’s fine to make your own opinion but ti should be already in a farming discussion forum and not add more forums.

about the gameplay itself, yes I rely with you however not 100%

if is true that been farmed is a sucki experience I dont thing of it as an “issue to be fixed” as I have been a online gamer (shooters mostly ) about 10 years now and I have faced / be part / endure / hate / enjoy, farming in all games, all the time.

I dont let the frustration take over me and I just try to enjoy what is left on a farmed mach

> 2533274806857048;16:
> > 2533274851449047;15:
> > > 2533274806857048;14:
> > >
> >
> > i see but if you dont say it then nothing will happen. im i wirth. of course i thintent see the ather post.
> > do you dislike people saying this or is som thing els. because i can not interpert som tekst that is writhen in post,
> > of scerten emotion.
>
> The thing is I have been an active H. Waypoint user since 9 months now and I have seen endless “farming forums” over and over again.
>
> it’s fine to make your own opinion but ti should be already in a farming discussion forum and not add more forums.
>
> about the gameplay itself, yes I rely with you however not 100%
>
> if is true that been farmed is a sucki experience I dont thing of it as an “issue to be fixed” as I have been a online gamer (shooters mostly ) about 10 years now and I have faced / be part / endure / hate / enjoy, farming in all games, all the time.
>
> I dont let the frustration take over me and I just try to enjoy what is left on a farmed mach

i thinten now there was a forum for it. i have been playing halo for a long time sinds the first halo on the first xbox good memories.

I use to love warzone. After getting farmed match after match 5-6 months ago I stopped. Every once in awhile I’ll pop in a match. Normally with in the first 3 matches reminds me why I left that play list

Hang in there friend! Try to enjoy the game as much as you can. Do not let being farmed discourage you :slight_smile:

Farming doesn’t happen near as often as most claim. yeah it sucks but it has always been around and even before Achilles and would still happen if Achilles didn’t exist. if you haven’t made a habit out of quitting you can quit out of it. the ban hammer isn’t near as strict as most make it out to be either.