Worst Part of Halo 4

Rank from 1-3 what you dislike the most about Halo 4.
For me:

1. Not enough Multiplayer maps in playlists
    -Big Team Slayer only has 5 maps, and of those maps Ragnarok and Exile are played nearly every game (I play Big Team the most so I don’t know other playlists very well)

2. Terribly limited Custom Game options
    -Can’t disable flag or odd options, no VIP, tons of stuff wrong with Flood

3. Horrible Forge Maps
    -Way too small, rough and bumpy terrain, TOO SMALL

The worst part of the whole game is that campaign mission Infinity when you’re in the jungle. That part in particular is way too damn linear. I hate that part.

Also, the lack of variety in the multiplayer playlists is horrible.

No ranks, no ranked FFA, and the existence of the abomination commonly known as Regicide.

1. Automatic weapons are not worth using as a primary due to the DMR and BR’s insane close range effectiveness

2. I’ll lump the inadequate Forge and Custom Games into one rank

3. Loadout weapons still kill vehicles way too easily, despite this problem being raised by the community time and time again in Halo: Reach

1. The worst part of Halo 4 is the multiplayer in its totality. I feel having read through what the game types are that I have no inclination to play any of them. I am not a fan of objective based games, and the one real FFA isn’t really FFA it rewards those that can manage to kill the leader several times at the end of the game.

2. The next worst thing about Halo 4 is that 343 has decided that Halo should become a COD clone. Really, we have to drop ordinance in multiplayer, and we can’t play to a number of kills anymore, we have to play to get a certain score. What is this. I didn’t buy COD, because I am not a fan of the series, but I may as well have.

3. The lack of Forge and Custom Game options.

1. Unlocking things!
    This should stay in the other games like CoD or Battlefield 3. If this game is supposed to also be a competitive game then this makes no sense. It’s like saying too a new hockey player to start with his bare feet and break a stick from the tree and play with that and need to work up before getting all the gears.

If there shall be any unlocking things it should be stuffs like emblem and/or armore becous it doesn’t change or interfere the gameplay. Remove this 343i and never get that idéa again. Ok maby stuffs like spartan oops, but not the multiplayer (And ABSOLUTELY not the Campain)

1. Random weapon drops!
    This is un-halo IMO. If your good you should not be punished becous someone got lucky to find something like Binary rifle or Incineration cannon. You should fight for them on the map. But yes that can/will lead to camping and no fareness for new halo players.

2. Less modes.
    Race, VIP, stockpile, Invasion. Why are they gone? Modes should not dissapear (if they arn’t soo crappy no one wants them, witch no mode in Halo ever was). Invasion was one of the best modes in Reach.
    Instand of taking away modes why not add new modes like Gun Game or make something new no one has invented yet.

1: Playlists (No Team Objective, No Double Team, No FFA)

2: No API available to sites like HaloTracker

3: The Mantis is not Halo, it’s a disgrace.

My worst is no Campaign Scoring. This feature was in the past 3 games and now its gone. It made playing with friends more enjoyable and also helped in knowing when the enemy you were shooting is dead.

1. Instant respawn and killcams. Can you even get exterminations in Halo 4? And the killcam’s take away strategy/tactis and what not

2. All the gamertags in the game are in ALL CAPS, I hate that and they should not put them in all caps, instead they should make it show the way the player actually has their gamertag.

3. Low number of maps in each playlist

1. No elites in multiplayer (And them just generally getting crapped on every chance 343 got).

2. Killstreaks

3. Every time we’re suppose to feel emotion its too shoehorned.

4. No theater in Campaign

5. Custom games and forge.

The custom games options. If those along with the forge were as good or better then Reach there would barely be any complaining from me. I could just avoid all the other flaws by keeping to the customs only, but since this is not the case there aren’t any customs I can join and thus I am affected by all that other stuff as well.

The worst part is that my game constantly sends me back to the title screen and 343 gives NO updates as to how they are fixing it.

> 2. All the gamertags in the game are in ALL CAPS, I hate that and they should not put them in all caps, instead they should make it show the way the player actually has their gamertag

lol, I never thought about that, but it’s true. It makes it harder too read along with what you said.

I hate playing with some people who are better than me or have a similar skills has me. It ruins my kdr and i rage quit a lot of time. I prefer to play with some people who are a little bit noob than me. It will be perfect. + 70% of my games i have noobs on my teams and this is very stupid. I hate the matchmaking right now.

Halo 3 was a success because of its VAST amount of custom capabilities. A majority of the community, like myself, spent their time playing custom games in halo 3. Over 3000 custom games under my belt and it’s because that is what made Halo, halo.

343 went full R--Yoink!- when they decided to do flop the custom game options, as there is literally no options for creativity in custom game options.

-Flood loadouts cant be changed
-No Assult Gametype
-No way to make races

Just to name a few.

343 had a chance to bring something new to the game and all they brought instead was another Call of Duty varient to the First-Person Shooter world. Halo 4 is a repulsive abomination to all the hard word and dedication Bungie put into the Halo franchise and community.

If you are going to create a Halo game, then do it right and be original 343. If nothing else, give us the players our tools and capabilities for making our own gametypes and maps so we can make the game for you. Griftball wouldn’t exist without the custom options halo 3 offered.

Learn it, and learn it fast 343. Custom Options are what MADE Halo.

> I hate playing with some people who are better than me or have a similar skills has me. It ruins my kdr and i rage quit a lot of time. I prefer to play with some people who are a little bit noob than me. It will be perfect. + 70% of my games i have noobs on my teams and this is very stupid. I hate the matchmaking right now.

Can i haz noobs? You rage quit cause other players kill you. Geez

Needing to unlock anything that has an effect on gameplay, is a massive fail

XP requirements to unlock gameplay elements are insanely high.

XP rewards for “challenges” are absurdly low.

130 levels…really!?

XBL Matchmaking does not support custom games.

Cannot turn off specific elements in customs: certain weapons, abilities, settings.

Cannot assign buttons as desired, you must use a preset.

Getting access to gameplay elements based on where you pre-order the game.

1. Multiplayer in general. BTIS needs to be renamed “Ragnorak Only”. In both Dominion and BTIS, everybody and their mother’s have power weapons. Join in progress is garbage all together. Only time I actually have fun is on Oddball or King of the Hill.

2. Loadout weapons being able to destroy vehicles. I feel more vulnerable in a vehicle than I do on foot.

3. The Forge Environments are just not good for forging. It feels like they designed a map on it, then took the buildings off and expect us to try and build our own on them. Ravine is also just too small for anything. They should have given us the full islands themselves rather than the little section they did. (Just adding to this, but all 3 environments are just screaming “BUILD AN INVASION MAP ON ME NOW!” and it is getting real annoying.)

I’m going to say that the worst part of Halo 4 is all the whiny -Yoink- people complaining about stupid -Yoink-

I like Halo 4 a lot but yes it does have problems. My top 3 would be.

1. Custom Games aren’t as good as previous titles. No more Ice Cream Man, Halo, Bus Stop Kids, Race etc.

2. Forge map boundaries

3. Lack of Boston Cream Donuts