Worst Ordinance Option?

I’m curious what you think the worst ordinance option in this game is?

Personally, I gotta say speed boost. It’s really not that useful and I find it usually ends up getting me killed because my character is so damn fast that I end up somewhere I shouldn’t be. It doesn’t increase your firing speed either and fast reloads are all its really good for.

Increasing fire speed would definitely be too powerful
Anyways, imo, grenade supply is the worst one, especially when u’ve equipped supply perk

Anything that doesn’t provide a 1-shot kill is a waste of my ordnance IMO. Overshield is decent as well.

> 2533274808472678;3:
> Anything that doesn’t provide a 1-shot kill is a waste of my ordnance IMO. Overshield is decent as well.

I have to agree

> 2533274879684063;4:
> > 2533274808472678;3:
> > Anything that doesn’t provide a 1-shot kill is a waste of my ordnance IMO. Overshield is decent as well.
>
>
> I have to agree

same

Plasma grenades, Needler, Pulse grenades.
Why are these even ordinance when they are already on the maps.

I personally like the idea of speed boost, on those occasions when you need to get away, or when you have a melee weapon such as the energy sword, with speed, you’re a harder target to focus on, and with the sword, it’s an easy kill for you.

Grenades are a burden when it comes to ordinance, I have to admit.

The pulse grenades…worst Ordenance you can ever get.

I find the Needler to be very difficult to use

needler

The needler is a lifesaver when in a sticky 1v1 situation. I think it’s pretty useful.

i think pulse grenades are the worst

Heh, Speedboost with a sword, boltshot, or shotgun is -Yoinking!- crazy good lol. Try it out sometime, especially with sword.

Pulse Grenades. Man, seeing those in your ordinance window is just disappointing…

> 2535406587021947;5:
> > 2533274879684063;4:
> > > 2533274808472678;3:
> > > Anything that doesn’t provide a 1-shot kill is a waste of my ordnance IMO. Overshield is decent as well.
> >
> >
> >
> > I have to agree
>
>
> same

Same here

> 2535453464044488;8:
> The pulse grenades…worst Ordenance you can ever get.

I have to agree

I like the pulse grenades. Still a crappy ordinance, but better than other grenades, speed boost, or maybe even the needler if used right.

Any Grenade

Pulse grenades, they look cool but only will end up working for you if you put them in the right place at the right time, that way your opponent disintegrates from the void, which doesn’t happen often. It’s like the Power Drain, but I don’t really use them that often and they’re not as efficient.

Pulse Grenades, they’re probably the most useless grenade/weapon I’ve ever used.