Worst map in the game?

Out of all the maps (and there are a LOT of bad ones), which do you think is the worst?

I think Solace is the worst map, followed by Meltdown. Both of those maps literally give me headaches when I am playing them.

Exile for sure is the wrost so unbalenced and the design is just foolish

Exile. The fact that a decent blue team will usually smack on the red team because of the Gauss Hog. Yeah sure reds get a tank but that is easy to take out with Plasma Pistols and Gauss Shots.

I don’t mind it so much on Dominion as it’s a bit more fair (sans all the power weapon craziness).

For a smaller maps i would say…Solace. The MLG variant is much superior and leads to less stagnant gameplay (not to mention it’s symmetrical sense you spawn on the sides opposed to spawning in the bases).

I actually like Exile. :stuck_out_tongue:

that’s good you like exile i’m just shareing my opinon

complex for sure.

Complex is just an awkward map, unfit for regular Team Slayer and BTB. Just pure garbage.

Probably Abandoned. Everyone always just goes to the top levels of the two buildings, and then they stay there for most of the time.

Can’t stand Meltdown, to many rocks.

Complex. The rooftop’s a pain and the people who go up there and DMR spawnkill are terrible people.

I hate adrift, i understand that its one of the only competitive maps but I can never finish people off and I always get double teamed. I hate that map

I love Complex even though I see tha majority doesent.I dont like the overly cluttered maps personaly or confusing ones like vortex and that one with the smoke going up the middle.

Complex except for CTF, it’s amazing on CTF.

> I think Solace is the worst map

Solace is my second favorite ;_;
But still , it was a hard choice. Meltdown , Vortex and Complex are the worst maps in Halo 4.

I chose Complex.

Best maps:
Haven
Solace
Exile

I’m with OP; Solace then Meltdown.

> Out of all the maps (and there are a LOT of bad ones), which do you think is the worst?
>
> I think Solace is the worst map, followed by Meltdown. Both of those maps literally give me headaches when I am playing them.

100% agreed.

Solace worst small map

Meltdown worst big map

I can’t begin to explain how much tunnel/corner/cave camping there is in these two maps.

Complex - purely because of the stupid tall roof in the middle of the map. You ALWAYS get teams camping up with with Light Rifles and DMRs - I’m actually surprised that such an obvious advantage got past play testing. Complex would probably be a decent map without that rooftop.

Exile is a close second though - Blue Team gets the Gauss Hog right off the bat, have a decent chance at getting the Banshee and can put a stop to the Scorpion take quickly with Plasma Pistols - and I just hate how all of the infantry fighting is drawn to the caves in the middle, where people basically just camp. The worst thing about it though? People vote for it ALL THE TIME. Urgh.

Complex is the worst map out there because it promotes CoD camping.
-Slayer,Regicide, people will camp in the big building

-CTF,KOTH, people will camp on top of the tall building

-Oddball, people camp in the vehicle depot

I don’t understand why people vote for a map that supports only the DMR and possible the Light Rifle.

Also any map that supports the DMR over all weapons are horrible maps such as:
-Ragnarok
-Meltdown
-Solace
-Complex
-Vortex
-Exile
-Longbow(when a team is getting spawn killed)or in just dominion)

I know everyone has an opinion but i literally cannot see how it cant be complex!!!

It literally confuses me when people vote for it! its like self harm.

Worse map in halo history FACT*

Well opinion*
**But the correct opinion

Complex isn’t that bad. Sure, its not a stellar map. But it mostly plays fine if you’re on a good team.

The real bad ones are Abandon and most notably Vortex. There really isn’t a decent flow on those maps. Granted, Abandon does relatively well in Flood. But Vortex…well lets say I played 4-5 games on it and hope it stays at that.
Dull colors, too open, confusing lay out, vehicles are far too dominant on the map. The only good thing is the central raised area. That literally is the only part where you have some overview of the map and that is structured properly.