Worst/Least Favorite Halo Character

In the UNSC: I would say Del Rio, for obvious reasons; mainly because he dared insult the Chief!, and he overall a tool.
In the Covenant: The Prophet of Truth undoubtedly, he was such an annoying, arrogant, hypocritical, fraudulent ######bag!

Palmer.

Miranda Keyes. A cardboard cutout with terrible writing. Nothing likable about her.

Guilty Spark, the backstabbing monitor.

Noble Six.
No personality.

Oh no. Someone who was in command of the most expensive and largest ship the UNSC ever created put his crew and the ship’s safety over a Spartan’s who was thought dead for four years, then dragged the Infinity into a shield world by accident, which lead the ship to being grounded and under attack from unknown Forerunner constructs and a living Forerunner who wants to see humanity destroyed, as well as the strongest Covenant remnant faction. But no, how dare he insult Chief.

What Del Rio was completely reasonable and the right thing to do. A bit of an overreaction sure, but at the same time a rampant AI was connected to every system on the Infinity. He was following protocol and doing what he could to keep his crew safe.

Sgt Major Duvall.

Just kidding…

I like all of them. Most of the time.

> 2533274883849234;6:
> Oh no. Someone who was in command of the most expensive and largest ship the UNSC ever created put his crew and the ship’s safety over a Spartan’s who was thought dead for four years, then dragged the Infinity into a shield world by accident, which lead the ship to being grounded and under attack from unknown Forerunner constructs and a living Forerunner who wants to see humanity destroyed, as well as the strongest Covenant remnant faction. But no, how dare he insult Chief.
>
> What Del Rio was completely reasonable and the right thing to do. A bit of an overreaction sure, but at the same time a rampant AI was connected to every system on the Infinity. He was following protocol and doing what he could to keep his crew safe.

True, most of his actions were reasonable. But still, when you dis the guy who saved the entire galaxy from extinction, by practically saying: “Your a crazy and old and your AI is a piece of junk.”, your basically saying aloud: “I’m an enormous ###hole.”

Dr. Anders from Halo Wars 1. Haven’t played 2 yet, but I’m hoping she’s improved.

> 2535452785098607;8:
> > 2533274883849234;6:
> > Oh no. Someone who was in command of the most expensive and largest ship the UNSC ever created put his crew and the ship’s safety over a Spartan’s who was thought dead for four years, then dragged the Infinity into a shield world by accident, which lead the ship to being grounded and under attack from unknown Forerunner constructs and a living Forerunner who wants to see humanity destroyed, as well as the strongest Covenant remnant faction. But no, how dare he insult Chief.
> > What Del Rio was completely reasonable and the right thing to do. A bit of an overreaction sure, but at the same time a rampant AI was connected to every system on the Infinity. He was following protocol and doing what he could to keep his crew safe.
>
> True, most of his actions were reasonable. But still, when you dis the guy who saved the entire galaxy from extinction, your basically saying aloud: “I’m an enormous ###hole.”

Yeah, he was pointlessly antagonistic the whole time. I actually had friends who hated him before he even insulted chief. Almost every line he says is grumpy and contrary to what chief’s saying. While his decisions make sense, the dialogue works very hard to portray him in the wrong, even going so far as having him lose his command for disagreeing with chief, and chief’s point of view saving the galaxy.

Del Rio’s probably my least favorite.

Cortana’s approaching it though, I mean she’s now been crazy in more main numbered halo games than sane. (1-2 sane, 3 iffy, 4 and 5 nuts, and presumably 6 as well). 4 at least did it well, but after doing it well we now have 1, likely 2 games of dreg.

Halo 5 Cortana/Cortana Fragment/Cortana 2.0, whatever you wanna call her, and Warden Eternal are probably tied for #1 for me.

Palmer… obviously

How have we got this far without…Halsey. She is terrible human being. I’m not saying she’s a bad character (she’s quite well written) but after reading some of the novels I hate her guts.

> 2533274880402739;13:
> How have we got this far without…Halsey. She is terrible human being. I’m not saying she’s a bad character (she’s quite well written) but after reading some of the novels I hate her guts.

Have to disagree, reading the books and playing Halo for years she fascinates me lol.

Won’t name names but Team O except Buck are the worst

> 2533274880402739;13:
> How have we got this far without…Halsey. She is terrible human being. I’m not saying she’s a bad character (she’s quite well written) but after reading some of the novels I hate her guts.

Looking at her past actions/self, I would understand and agree with you. But now I feel like she has improved in several ways, one of them being her feelings towards Chief: (correct me if I’m wrong) but it seemed like she really did view Chief and the other Spartan subjects as tools, but in the games it looks like she has more compassion for them, particularly Chief.

Favorite: Arbiter for pretty much everything about him.

Worst: Tie between Admiral Osman and Parangosky. Both are cold, arrogant, abusers of power. Then of course, there is the fact that they were responsible for the destabilization of Sanghelios, betraying the Arbiter in the process, and the horrible mistreatment of Dr. Halsey.

dont know the absolute worst but few of the worst are:
Palmer, Del Rio (good acting but bad script), Team Osiris (except maybe not Buck) and warden eternal.

My answer would be Del Rio. Need I explained more?

Palmer

> 2533274809201791;14:
> > 2533274880402739;13:
> > How have we got this far without…Halsey. She is terrible human being. I’m not saying she’s a bad character (she’s quite well written) but after reading some of the novels I hate her guts.
>
> Have to disagree, reading the books and playing Halo for years she fascinates me lol.
>
> Won’t name names but Team O except Buck are the worst

Sorry, I probably didn’t explain myself well. I believe she is a well developed and written character, who I too find to be quite interesting. What I mean is that she has done despicable things to John and the others.