worst husky raid map

I really enjoy husky raid but the stand clear map has to be an all time worst. if you respawn on one side you can easily be sniped. if the stupid train doesn’t run you over from behind then it returns your flag ALL. THE. TIME!

Just not a fan.

> 2535412990424470;1:
> I really enjoy husky raid but the stand clear map has to be an all time worst. if you respawn on one side you can easily be sniped. if the stupid train doesn’t run you over from behind then it returns your flag ALL. THE. TIME!
>
> Just not a fan.

You’re right dude, there is just one single map that has the better respawn system, I don’t remember the name, but this map has two bridges and a teleporter for each base at the bottom of the base that connects to the top of the map. That map is perfect because you respawn inside of a safe zone. 343 needs take notes for get that kind of maps, because the respawn of the other maps is horrible when the other team gets to exterminate the entire team every 5 seconds that you respawn.

> 2535438002035715;2:
> > 2535412990424470;1:
> > I really enjoy husky raid but the stand clear map has to be an all time worst. if you respawn on one side you can easily be sniped. if the stupid train doesn’t run you over from behind then it returns your flag ALL. THE. TIME!
> >
> > Just not a fan.
>
> You’re right dude, there is just one single map that has the better respawn system, I don’t remember the name, but this map has two bridges and a teleporter for each base at the bottom of the base that connects to the top of the map. That map is perfect because you respawn inside of a safe zone. 343 needs take notes for get that kind of maps, because the respawn of the other maps is horrible when the other team gets to exterminate the entire team every 5 seconds that you respawn.

I LOVE the map that you’re talking about. Super fun.

> 2535412990424470;1:
> I really enjoy husky raid but the stand clear map has to be an all time worst. if you respawn on one side you can easily be sniped. if the stupid train doesn’t run you over from behind then it returns your flag ALL. THE. TIME!
>
> Just not a fan.

This map is annoying if you’re trying to push and then you get nailed by the train. But there’s some cool plays you can make by try to jump on top of the trains to get to the other side really quickly.

> 2533274891826916;4:
> > 2535412990424470;1:
> > I really enjoy husky raid but the stand clear map has to be an all time worst. if you respawn on one side you can easily be sniped. if the stupid train doesn’t run you over from behind then it returns your flag ALL. THE. TIME!
> >
> > Just not a fan.
>
> This map is annoying if you’re trying to push and then you get nailed by the train. But there’s some cool plays you can make by try to jump on top of the trains to get to the other side really quickly.

I have never seen that done in the 100s of times have played that map

> 2535412990424470;5:
> > 2533274891826916;4:
> > > 2535412990424470;1:
> > > I really enjoy husky raid but the stand clear map has to be an all time worst. if you respawn on one side you can easily be sniped. if the stupid train doesn’t run you over from behind then it returns your flag ALL. THE. TIME!
> > >
> > > Just not a fan.
> >
> > This map is annoying if you’re trying to push and then you get nailed by the train. But there’s some cool plays you can make by try to jump on top of the trains to get to the other side really quickly.
>
> I have never seen that done in the 100s of times have played that map

Load it up in a custom…once you get the Timing right it’s pretty easy to pull off. You can also do some wilder things like ricochet the flag off the train and over to your side.

As for getting hit by train / having it reset the flag — just keep an eye out for which side the train is coming on the alert Monitors and make sure the flag is thrown over to the side and off the tracks.

> 2533274891826916;4:
> > 2535412990424470;1:
> >
> > Just not a fan.
>
> This map is annoying if you’re trying to push and then you get nailed by the train. But there’s some cool plays you can make by try to jump on top of the trains to get to the other side really quickly.

That map I really like too, I used take the train, that was awesome.

I dont´t like the one with the doors that open and close, is so small

> 2535412990424470;5:
> > 2533274891826916;4:
> > > I really enjoy husky raid but the stand clear map has to be an all time worst. if you respawn on one side you can easily be sniped. if the stupid train doesn’t run you over from behind then it returns your flag ALL. THE. TIME!
> > >
> > > Just not a fan.
> >
> > This map is annoying if you’re trying to push and then you get nailed by the train. But there’s some cool plays you can make by try to jump on top of the trains to get to the other side really quickly.
>
> I have never seen that done in the 100s of times have played that map

It’s hard to pull off but I’ve seen it done and you can get some sick plays out of it. Nobody expects it.

> 2533274891826916;9:
> > 2535412990424470;5:
> > > 2533274891826916;4:
> > > > 2535412990424470;1:
> > > > I really enjoy husky raid but the stand clear map has to be an all time worst. if you respawn on one side you can easily be sniped. if the stupid train doesn’t run you over from behind then it returns your flag ALL. THE. TIME!
> > > >
> > > > Just not a fan.
> > >
> > > This map is annoying if you’re trying to push and then you get nailed by the train. But there’s some cool plays you can make by try to jump on top of the trains to get to the other side really quickly.
> >
> > I have never seen that done in the 100s of times have played that map
>
> It’s hard to pull off but I’ve seen it done and you can get some sick plays out of it. Nobody expects it.

You’re right, it’s so fun that map, when I played Husky, in that map my team and me usually get the train and to surprise the enemy team.

I dont like the one which is just a small curved tunnel, all that happens is just snipers and rocket spam

> 2535447979542749;11:
> I dont like the one which is just a small curved tunnel, all that happens is just snipers and rocket spam

Yeah but thats fun if you have a sniper or a rocket!

> 2535438002035715;2:
> > 2535412990424470;1:
> >
> > Just not a fan.
>
> You’re right dude, there is just one single map that has the better respawn system, I don’t remember the name, but this map has two bridges and a teleporter for each base at the bottom of the base that connects to the top of the map. That map is perfect because you respawn inside of a safe zone. 343 needs take notes for get that kind of maps, because the respawn of the other maps is horrible when the other team gets to exterminate the entire team every 5 seconds that you respawn.

I know what map you’re talking about, it also has cover on the bridge for oncoming fire and is really “balanced” if that’s the correct term lol

> 2533274891826916;12:
> > 2535447979542749;11:
> > I dont like the one which is just a small curved tunnel, all that happens is just snipers and rocket spam
>
> Yeah but thats fun if you have a sniper or a rocket!

Fair enough, but when i get one i just die immediately and then spawn again with a SMG and AR

> 2535447979542749;14:
> > 2533274891826916;12:
> > > 2535447979542749;11:
> > > I dont like the one which is just a small curved tunnel, all that happens is just snipers and rocket spam
> >
> > Yeah but thats fun if you have a sniper or a rocket!
>
> Fair enough, but when i get one i just die immediately and then spawn again with a SMG and AR

Yeah that always sucks. Best you can do is weaken people’s shields and try to pick up a better weapon. Worst case you die and then get to spin the lottery wheel again

> 2535461884091985;13:
> > 2535438002035715;2:
> > >
> > > Just not a fan.
> >
> > You’re right dude, there is just one single map that has the better respawn system, I don’t remember the name, but this map has two bridges and a teleporter for each base at the bottom of the base that connects to the top of the map. That map is perfect because you respawn inside of a safe zone. 343 needs take notes for get that kind of maps, because the respawn of the other maps is horrible when the other team gets to exterminate the entire team every 5 seconds that you respawn.
>
> I know what map you’re talking about, it also has cover on the bridge for oncoming fire and is really “balanced” if that’s the correct term lol

By “balanced” do you really mean “possibly unbalanced” lol?

> 2533274891826916;16:
> > 2535461884091985;13:
> > > 2535438002035715;2:
> > > > 2535412990424470;1:
> > > > I really enjoy husky raid but the stand clear map has to be an all time worst. if you respawn on one side you can easily be sniped. if the stupid train doesn’t run you over from behind then it returns your flag ALL. THE. TIME!
> > > >
> > > > Just not a fan.
> > >
> > > You’re right dude, there is just one single map that has the better respawn system, I don’t remember the name, but this map has two bridges and a teleporter for each base at the bottom of the base that connects to the top of the map. That map is perfect because you respawn inside of a safe zone. 343 needs take notes for get that kind of maps, because the respawn of the other maps is horrible when the other team gets to exterminate the entire team every 5 seconds that you respawn.
> >
> > I know what map you’re talking about, it also has cover on the bridge for oncoming fire and is really “balanced” if that’s the correct term lol
>
> By “balanced” do you really mean “possibly unbalanced” lol?

I mean, it just seems to be balanced no matter what weapons you receive.

> 2535461884091985;17:
> > 2533274891826916;16:
> > > 2535461884091985;13:
> > > > 2535438002035715;2:
> > > > > 2535412990424470;1:
> > > > > I really enjoy husky raid but the stand clear map has to be an all time worst. if you respawn on one side you can easily be sniped. if the stupid train doesn’t run you over from behind then it returns your flag ALL. THE. TIME!
> > > > >
> > > > > Just not a fan.
> > > >
> > > > You’re right dude, there is just one single map that has the better respawn system, I don’t remember the name, but this map has two bridges and a teleporter for each base at the bottom of the base that connects to the top of the map. That map is perfect because you respawn inside of a safe zone. 343 needs take notes for get that kind of maps, because the respawn of the other maps is horrible when the other team gets to exterminate the entire team every 5 seconds that you respawn.
> > >
> > > I know what map you’re talking about, it also has cover on the bridge for oncoming fire and is really “balanced” if that’s the correct term lol
> >
> > By “balanced” do you really mean “possibly unbalanced” lol?
>
> I mean, it just seems to be balanced no matter what weapons you receive.

I think he was referring to the map being unbalanced, rather than the gamemode itself being unbalanced. I might be wrong tho

> 2535461884091985;13:
> > 2535438002035715;2:
> > >
> > > Just not a fan.
> >
> > You’re right dude, there is just one single map that has the better respawn system, I don’t remember the name, but this map has two bridges and a teleporter for each base at the bottom of the base that connects to the top of the map. That map is perfect because you respawn inside of a safe zone. 343 needs take notes for get that kind of maps, because the respawn of the other maps is horrible when the other team gets to exterminate the entire team every 5 seconds that you respawn.
>
> I know what map you’re talking about, it also has cover on the bridge for oncoming fire and is really “balanced” if that’s the correct term lol

Yeah, I hope that Halo Infinite has Husky Raid and this game mode brings more balance in terms of respawn.

i dont remeber a map with trains, does anybody have footage of it?