Worst Halo Moment

Just had my most embarrassing halo moment and thought I would share to see who matches up.

After picking up rockets on Pegasus, swing by to see overshield is up. Didn’t see guy hiding next to it so I glance towards sniper. As I’m holding X to grab overshield the guy grabs it right in front of me as I pick up a Random AR on the ground as he double melee’s me and takes overshield and full rockets…

Not mine but the FUNNIEST thing I have seen while playing is:

In Warzone’s Apex, I was in the sniper tower shooting at someone on the Spire when I shot them but had to reload just as someone had driven a Warthog up onto the Spire and bumped into the person I shot, causing them to die since their shields were down.

My worst (so far), in Warzone, I killed an opponent using the Fuel Rod Cannon on the Hunters under the Monument. I grab the Fuel Rod Cannon, hop out from behind cover, take aim, and BLAM. Killed myself by firing it at the low hanging ceiling that was now inches from my head.

When Kampy got ninja’d

I was running across where overshield spawns on Plaza towards sniper. This guy runs right in front of me and I think yes, east spartan charge kill. But nope my bf who was trying to snipe the guy from before he jump in front of me sniped me.

That moment when you spawn a tank and someone boards you while you’re still stuck in the automatic driving animation. Or when you spawn in with a prophets bane and get sniped.

> 2535421626914371;1:
> Just had my most embarrassing halo moment and thought I would share to see who matches up.
>
> After picking up rockets on Pegasus, swing by to see overshield is up. Didn’t see guy hiding next to it so I glance towards sniper. As I’m holding X to grab overshield the guy grabs it right in front of me as I pick up a Random AR on the ground as he double melee’s me and takes overshield and full rockets…

I spawned a Scorpion in Apex 7 and got stuck betweeen two palms in front of the main entrance. After some minutes an enemy Gungoose came by and started shooting whil i was trying to free myself, me forcing me to get out of the Scorpion. As soon as i got out i got killed. The Gungoose guy kept shooting at my Scorpion until i got here again and tried to kill him, but he managed to kill me again.

Worst Halo moment was when I went face to face with an AR and I had a rocket and I lost.

When the servers went down!!