Worst halo ever made: didn't think it was possible

Bans for disconnects you have no control over? Pistol strongest weapon in game? Worst spawn kills in halo history? This game is garbage, 343 should be embarrassed with their online servers…at least they made a mildly entertaining campaign, although they can’t exactly take credit for that since the entire story is pretty much layed out for them along with strong loyal fans like myself to buy the game for the title. What a waste of 60$. They could’ve remade halo 4 with new maps and it would have been better, maybe I’ll sell it back for 25% of its original value and buy myself something reaalll niiiceee.

> 2535462173459031;1:
> Bans for disconnects you have no control over?

Quit reading right here. Sorry your not having fun but if one disconnects for any reason, they should be punished the same as quitting. There’s no way around it. If there was no punishment for disconnects, people would just unplug their router as a means of quitting.

Edit.

pistol was always garbage with the exception of CE

now they brought it up to compete with balanced loadouts and to give you a chance against map weapons

bans for DC have been and thing since H3

Get better internet.
No it isn’t nor is it anywhere close. Also you’ve never played CE.
H2 had the worst spawn kills in halo history. Spawns in H5 are good by comparison.
So you don’t like halo ok bye.

Ha! Im guessing you never played H4 by that last comment. H5> different ball park> H4

CE had both the strongest pistol and the worst spawns. I’m not too sure about the bans, though; I’ve had disconnects before, but never banned for them. I’ll need to look into that further.

Regardless, by the title I thought you’d make some semi-thought-out arguments, not points that allude “I suck at the game”.

> 2535462173459031;1:
> Bans for disconnects you have no control over? Pistol strongest weapon in game? Worst spawn kills in halo history? This game is garbage, 343 should be embarrassed with their online servers…at least they made a mildly entertaining campaign, although they can’t exactly take credit for that since the entire story is pretty much layed out for them along with strong loyal fans like myself to buy the game for the title. What a waste of 60$. They could’ve remade halo 4 with new maps and it would have been better, maybe I’ll sell it back for 25% of its original value and buy myself something reaalll niiiceee.

Ok, have fun with that.

The more I play this, the more I hate the competitive side of arena. I wish there wasn’t a way to view my stats. Makes me worry way more than if I could never see them,ever.

I would say something, but they ^^^ already said it.

Well, I mean, technically there has to be a “worst” Halo game. There literally can’t not be.

Also Halo 5 is great. So there’s that.

> 2535462173459031;1:
> Bans for disconnects you have no control over? Pistol strongest weapon in game? Worst spawn kills in halo history? This game is garbage, 343 should be embarrassed with their online servers…at least they made a mildly entertaining campaign, although they can’t exactly take credit for that since the entire story is pretty much layed out for them along with strong loyal fans like myself to buy the game for the title. What a waste of 60$. They could’ve remade halo 4 with new maps and it would have been better, maybe I’ll sell it back for 25% of its original value and buy myself something reaalll niiiceee.

If you believe that the pistol is the “strongest weapon in the game” then that may be partially to explain for why your highest rank achieved is Platinum.

Pro tip:

It’s not.