Worst gun

Hey guys, was wondering what you think the worst gun in the game is (for getting kills)?
Carbine, Storm, Concussion?
Obviously the DMR isn’t it so we’ll leave that one out.

If you want to talk about it, here are some ideas:
Things you would change for the weapon to improve? What makes the weapon suck? Do you see yourself doing good with it? Do you hate how the weapon does compared to other guns? Etc, etc.

Well the Carbine, while most people will say it sucks for obvious reasons, I dominate with it and it is by far my favorite long range rifle. Being one of the first weapons I ever used (Halo 3) I love it :smiley:

And the Storm rifle… Is far from sucking.

Soooo underated but sooo powerful. It almost needs a nerf.

I would say that for me I have a hard time using the boltshot. I’ve tried getting kills with it but I just suck at it. That’s probably a good thing though.

As for the hardest to get kills in general

Plasma pistol easy. Its really powerful but real hard to actually “kill” someone with it as you usually knock out there shields then melee (which doesn’t count as a plasma kill)

Covenant Carbine on a suck list?

You MUST be joking. It racks up kills better than half of the other weapons in the Halo 4 arsenal.

They were just examples. If I wanted to choose examples of THE WORST it would probably be the PP, Concussion, and maybe Scattershot.

I don’t do well with the Carbine though, the other precision weapons outclass it IMO. Storm is great though, especially at eating shields/burst fire.

The concussion rifle is by far the worst (unless you flip a vehicle) however I chose the LR because it is a load out weapon. It feels as if 343 got queasy with it because of the 4sk. So they made have headlights for ammunition, grandma trigger speed, and destroying long range capabilities (in my opinion it was meant to be farther than the DMR but close) by creating a huge reticle. The concussion can at least -Yoink- up a ghost or warthog

The plasma pistol is only good for EMPing.

> Covenant Carbine on a suck list?
>
> You MUST be joking. It racks up kills better than half of the other weapons in the Halo 4 arsenal.

Though it shoots faster it’s still an 8 shot kill. It’s fun to use but only works well 1 on 1 or used to pick people off.

> The concussion rifle is by far the worst (unless you flip a vehicle) however I chose the LR because it is a load out weapon. It feels as if 343 got queasy with it because of the 4sk. So they made have headlights for ammunition, grandma trigger speed, and destroying long range capabilities (in my opinion it was meant to be farther than the DMR but close) by creating a huge reticle. The concussion can at least -Yoink!- up a ghost or warthog

I love the LR. Would you choose the LR or BR for long range? I’m having trouble deciding as I like them both.

Edit: Maybe I shouldn’t say long-range, just precision weapon in general. DMR feels too boring to use.

My vote goes towards the Concussion Rifle. When I found out that it was being put into Halo 4, I had high hopes for the weapon and believed that it would end up being more powerful than its Reach incarnation (which wasn’t that bad, to be honest). Unfortunately, I was wrong since the weapon is rather weak and very hard with which to get kills.

Supressor… Pea-shooter it is!

Best gun? BR (Oh dear lawd what a Halo 3 fanboy!`)

Worst gun? Probably the Suppressor. It isn’t all bad but the gun feels too weak to me.

Best Gun: Give me my Assault Rifle. We will have some fun :stuck_out_tongue: