Worst Ghost Melee Moments

Hopefully ghost melees get fixed in this update because they sure are a pain.

Post your most infuriating ghost melee moment and how often it happens to you :slight_smile:

My worst. The ghost melee was bad enough and the guy shooting my body like he did something didn’t help :frowning:

I had one on attacking some one pick up over shield.

A few against this camping sniper I’d punch them 3-4 times, they wouldn’t die I kept going back and it kept happening.

I have had a few ghost Spartan charges that knocked me back with no damage.

The ghost melee thing has only happened to me once and I was gonna die anyway, but still.
Ghost Melee

I Have about 15-20 clips of them, but the storage space for my Xbox live DVR has been full for a couple months clips haven’t been uploading… I used to only get them sometimes but it is getting increasingly worse all the time. It’s savage honestly, I can’t believe it’s gotten to this point

> 2533274919210647;4:
> I Have about 15-20 clips of them, but the storage space for my Xbox live DVR has been full for a couple months clips haven’t been uploading… I used to only get them sometimes but it is getting increasingly worse all the time. It’s savage honestly, I can’t believe it’s gotten to this point

I saw a tweet saying that they are working on fixing the problem.

Ghost melees are the absolute worst during Infection. When I hide around corners, I like to go "WHAM-O!" into a zombie’s face (and occasionally I’ll assassinate them) when I don’t feel like shooting my weapons. But when my melee attack doesn’t register, it’s f*cking terrifying.

Still won’t stop me from getting physical as a survivor, though. Indeed, I got some serious balls of steel (to use a Spartan Charge against an active zombie). :stuck_out_tongue:

Ghost assassinations, ghost melees, ghost spartan charges and ghost splatters, it’s very frustrating >:v

I don’t think they change the physics, these problems have been since the game came out…

> 2533274870003168;7:
> Ghost assassinations, ghost melees, ghost spartan charges and ghost splatters, it’s very frustrating >:v
>
> I don’t think they change the physics, these problems have been since the game came out…

Not ghost melees but the vehicle physics have.

You mean like this?

> 2535405116054664;9:
> You mean like this?

Exactly. But that is one of the worst I have seen :confused:

> 2533274924401014;10:
> > 2535405116054664;9:
> > You mean like this?
>
> Exactly. But that is one of the worst I have seen :confused:

Check the post again. I put another one in there, worse this time.

> 2535405116054664;11:
> > 2533274924401014;10:
> > > 2535405116054664;9:
> > > You mean like this?
> >
> > Exactly. But that is one of the worst I have seen :confused:
>
> Check the post again. I put another one in there, worse this time.

Lol. That’s not a ghost melee tho. Just bad lag.

> 2535405116054664;9:
> You meanlike this?

Pretty much the same thing happened to me in a game of Slayer. The guy was sprinting into a wall an i meleed him in the back a bunch and he didn’t die but I believe what happened was that the guy left the game but his spartan hadn’t despawned yet.

> 2533274966368775;13:
> > 2535405116054664;9:
> > You meanlike this?
>
> Pretty much the same thing happened to me in a game of Slayer. The guy was sprinting into a wall an i meleed him in the back a bunch and he didn’t die but I believe what happened was that the guy left the game but his spartan hadn’t despawned yet.

Thing is, that happened twice in the same match. Other times, it was fine. I managed to grab one of the instances, hence the clip.

> 2535429593088083;6:
> Ghost melees are the absolute worst during Infection. When I hide around corners, I like to go "WHAM-O!" into a zombie’s face (and occasionally I’ll assassinate them) when I don’t feel like shooting my weapons. But when my melee attack doesn’t register, it’s f*cking terrifying.
>
> Still won’t stop me from getting physical as a survivor, though. Indeed, I got some serious balls of steel (to use a Spartan Charge against an active zombie). :stuck_out_tongue:

You think you have balls? I went F*cking berserk on these zombies! I know this is of topic but still, just watch it.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/TrueHero808/video/24187409

> 2535405480355640;15:
> > 2535429593088083;6:
> > Ghost melees are the absolute worst during Infection. When I hide around corners, I like to go "WHAM-O!" into a zombie’s face (and occasionally I’ll assassinate them) when I don’t feel like shooting my weapons. But when my melee attack doesn’t register, it’s fcking terrifying.
> >
> > Still won’t stop me from getting physical as a survivor, though. Indeed, I got some serious balls of steel (to use a Spartan Charge against an active zombie). :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> You think you have balls? I went F
cking berserk on these zombies! I know this is of topic but still, just watch it.
>
> Gamer DVR - Xbox clips, Twitch clips and streams, Xbox screenshots, Xbox videos, Xbox DVR and more on Gamer DVR!

Jesus Christ, they didn’t stand a chance!

Here’s a recent clip of me in a rather frantic situation during Infection: Clip

What’s a Ghost Melee…? I can’t watch your Video, somehow my Phone just slows down really hard, if I try to…
I got this One Guy on AntiFreeze… My Team was really -Yoink- and I went out to stop him from getting his Perfection. Unfortunately this Guy was Invisible… But not Camo Invisible… Invisible Invisible… I even rewatched this Thing, from both Perspectives (and took 2 Vids of it, u could find them somewhere in my Game Profile, but they are several Weeks old…) and he was actually there, not Invisible, just 4 me… Like Nao.

> 2533274804309511;17:
> What’s a Ghost Melee…? I can’t watch your Video, somehow my Phone just slows down really hard, if I try to…
> I got this One Guy on AntiFreeze… My Team was really -Yoink- and I went out to stop him from getting his Perfection. Unfortunately this Guy was Invisible… But not Camo Invisible… Invisible Invisible… I even rewatched this Thing, from both Perspectives (and took 2 Vids of it, u could find them somewhere in my Game Profile, but they are several Weeks old…) and he was actually there, not Invisible, just 4 me… Like Nao.

A ghost melee is when you melee and it should connect and then you get the animation but it does no damage.

> 2533274924401014;18:
> > 2533274804309511;17:
> > What’s a Ghost Melee…? I can’t watch your Video, somehow my Phone just slows down really hard, if I try to…
> > I got this One Guy on AntiFreeze… My Team was really -Yoink- and I went out to stop him from getting his Perfection. Unfortunately this Guy was Invisible… But not Camo Invisible… Invisible Invisible… I even rewatched this Thing, from both Perspectives (and took 2 Vids of it, u could find them somewhere in my Game Profile, but they are several Weeks old…) and he was actually there, not Invisible, just 4 me… Like Nao.
>
> A ghost melee is when you melee and it should connect and then you get the animation but it does no damage.

Yeah, I could load a Clip of another Member in here, but thx for Clarifying… ^^
If u wonder, what I meant, this are the 2 Clips:

My Perspective:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/game-clips?page=1&gamertag=Sierra%20Cyken#ugc_halo-5-guardians_xbox-one_gameclip_Sierra%20Cyken_e5e43da1-1660-40aa-b9fb-1c7fd41eff81

His Perspective:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/game-clips?page=1&gamertag=Sierra%20Cyken#ugc_halo-5-guardians_xbox-one_gameclip_Sierra%20Cyken_b61713e7-9893-4b6d-8055-9d8b70bd49f1

I’m sorry, but unfortunately I don’t know, how to link them or if I even can link as Recruit - Onyx… >.>

1st link

2nd clip