Worst game for quitters ever

just sat watching my Spartan die over and over while writing this because two ppl quit within a minute. No point touching the controller now. Every game, even when ahead someone quits. This empty threat of bans for quitting is doing jack all. This game is pretty much unplayable if you use matchmaking. Even FFA dissolves into 3-4 man often. Which is a bit slow and dull. Why aren’t all the quitters perma banned yet? Or season banned? This game is boring. Let the quitters play social only. Quitting in ranked should get you banned. It’s totally ruining my experience of this game. That and the fact I’m in the UK but always connect to a west coast US server. Ireland and France I think have EU servers but I don’t connect to that -Yoink-. To be fair I see less glitching all over the place since the update. But still I get shot through walls, or have to hit 10+ body shots to get a kill…it’s fairly pointless aiming for the head when your over half a second behind everyone else. This game is good…and for being 7000kms away the sever isn’t half bad, but the irritating stuff is too irritating. UK need to be connecting to a decent server. Quitters need to get out of my games for good. Give me the option to ban them from matchmaking into my team at least, if you’re too -Yoink!- to put actual bans in place. This game is ruined by these utter trash experiences.

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

I was playing a different account.
just incase this is checked, not this account.

Oh God and the rockets and rail gun and sometimes shotgun. How useful are they if the opponent is already half a second away from where my screen says they are? They easily jump boost away. On the other hand my jump boost does jack all since on there screen they already fired whereas on mine I’m well away. Always awards me no damage to them and awards them full 100% damage on me. Good times :confused:

And when ppl walk through nade explosions taking no damage, especially splinter nades. Just wow. And melee…omg…there is no correct timing for that down my end, it’s random. I press it before their animation but mine doesn’t trigger and theirs does. They press it in front of me and I get one gutted in the back, I press it behind them and it’s a hit to the front or side? With no one there it’s fine but in battle it’s so far behind theirs it’s insane. I’ve hit melee six times and only done one punch whilst the other guy whacks me twice. Lol. Mine I get melee hit or shotgunned from what on my screen looks like an insane range, my -Yoink- does nothing at any range lol. I’ve got decent internet for UK too. 200mb down and 12mb up from -Yoink!-, as good as I can find here. It’s clearly server. I used to check all the time on my netduma which allows that. It was 500ms-700ms ping always. Only once in a custom game did I get an EU server. Just wow.

My game clips on this account show a rig match where on my screen I hit two snipe headshots. On the theatre replay it’s a complete miss but counts as a headshot and then a headshot that counts as a body shot, even though pausing it frequently shows the reticle just touched the top of the head so couldn’t hit anywhere else but head or miss. It’s pretty poor.

Oh and I totally report all quitters for cheating, unsportsmanlike behaviour and quitting early. It does nothing but I hope you all get banned from xbox live for ruining my matches to save your weak kd you lousy boosting -Yoink-.