Worse Armor set

I think it is seeker. What do y’all think?

I don’t understand why so many people like that helmet or even that armor. My friend said the helmet looked like what would happen if a Spartan got cup holsters put on their helmet and mixed it with a boombox…he wasn’t wrong.

So yeah, have to agree; Seeker.

> 2533274879757912;2:
> I don’t understand why so many people like that helmet or even that armor. My friend said the helmet looked like what would happen if a Spartan got cup holsters put on their helmet and mixed it with a boombox…he wasn’t wrong.
>
> So yeah, have to agree; Seeker.

I looks like a coffee maker lol

Seeker and Legionnaire. No joke, I felt nauseous for the first time while playing a Halo game when I saw those two. There are a few others that look stupid as hell, but none to that level. They’re the definition of loot box filler.

Seeker
Nomad
Cyclops
Tracer
Goblin
Argonaut
Vector
Breaker
Jumpmaster
Legionare
Soldier
Valkyrie
Commando (Aka Box Head or I call Minecraft Steve)
Cypher
Engineer
Freebooter
Recluse
Venture
Buccaneer
Reaper (Or Squidward)
Atlas
Maverick

List Of Helmets I find ugly

> 2535428779736382;5:
> Seeker
> Nomad
> Cyclops
> Tracer
> Goblin
> Argonaut
> Vector
> Breaker
> Jumpmaster
> Legionare
> Soldier
> Valkyrie
> Commando (Aka Box Head or I call Minecraft Steve)
> Cypher
> Engineer
> Freebooter
> Recluse
> Venture
> Buccaneer
> Reaper (Or Squidward)
> Atlas
> Maverick
>
> List Of Helmets I find ugly

Minecraft Steve lol

Gotta say, Legionnaire is easily the ugliest I’ve seen. Others can be at least tolerable.

Tracer if there were a spartan spider that would be it

> 2535469260126350;8:
> Tracer if there were a spartan spider that would be it

hahaha

Mako and Foehammer

To me the worst (if you mean most ugly) is the Legionnaire it looks like freaking Squidward

> 2535473635452792;3:
> > 2533274879757912;2:
> > I don’t understand why so many people like that helmet or even that armor. My friend said the helmet looked like what would happen if a Spartan got cup holsters put on their helmet and mixed it with a boombox…he wasn’t wrong.
> >
> > So yeah, have to agree; Seeker.
>
> I looks like a coffee maker lol

Dude, I never saw this until you mentioned it now I can’t un-see it.

> 2535473635452792;1:
> I think it is seeker. What do y’all think?

Seeker is probably the worst helmet. So bad it’s become a meme. I’m not sure about worst armor, so many of them run together in my mind.

what about the recruit armors, i mean i know they loom good but wearing them may put the impression of you being a noob, with or without a skin. and we all know some people take advantage of calling people noobs in many games

> 2535448706146827;13:
> > 2535473635452792;1:
> > I think it is seeker. What do y’all think?
>
> Seeker is probably the worst helmet. So bad it’s become a meme. I’m not sure about worst armor, so many of them run together in my mind.

For me a lot of the armors just either look lacking or too bulky. On a female Spartan they all look terrible except for you know, the Mark VI.