Worries for Halo 4 at E3?

I am just wondering what they will show at E3 this year of Halo 4. By the sounds of it they are still doing a LOT of work on Halo 4, so do you think they will have enough stuff ready to show? My guess is that we will get a new trailer that probably reveals more about Campaign and then they will demo Infinity on the two maps that they already revealed. Other than that it sounds like they don’t have enough stuff finished yet to where they can be showing us a bunch of new maps or campaign footage. Let me know what you think 343 will show/should show at E3. Do you think they are further in progress than we are let to believe? Do you think they do have a lot of stuff done?

“Thank” if you want to see Forge

> “Thank” if you want to see Forge

I can’t wait for forge info, but no, i will not thank you.

-facepalm-

> > “Thank” if you want to see Forge
>
> I can’t wait for forge info, but no, i will not thank you.

Nice…take him down a peg. Asking people to thank him, that sir, will not get you a thank from anyone. You don’t ask for thanks, they’re just given.

I imagine that they will do a campaign trailer or demo of some sort, and do booths for people to try Multiplayer.

They get to show a little campaign, and people can get their hands on the multiplayer so they have a great chance to put the fears of the game “not being halo” to rest.

> > > “Thank” if you want to see Forge
> >
> > I can’t wait for forge info, but no, i will not thank you.
>
> <mark>You don’t ask for thanks, they’re just given.</mark>

This isn’t Youtube, y’know?

> > “Thank” if you want to see Forge
>
> I can’t wait for forge info, but no, i will not thank you.

This is exactly why I don’t thank anyone. People will say whatever just to get a “thank”. Thus, I understand that giving people “thanks” can be a way to say that you agree with them. However, it is not why we have polls?

I’m thinking that’s when the Ancient Evil will be revealed.

> I’m thinking that’s when the Ancient Evil will be revealed.

I can see them doing that, but honestly I want to discover that for myself by playing the game. I think it would be cool if 343 didn’t reveal who the new enemy is until launch day when we can all play it for ourselves and find out, it will be pretty epic going into the game not knowing what you’re facing.

Lol this ain’t YouTube.

Op, I think you shouldn’t be worried about Halo 4 at the upcoming E3.

I just wonder how long they will showcase Halo 4.

I’ll be happy whatever they show, i just wanna see something new :smiley:

Don’t worry. I’m sure 343i and Microsoft have something special, and awesome, in store for us at E3.

> > > “Thank” if you want to see Forge
> >
> > I can’t wait for forge info, but no, i will not thank you.
>
> Nice…take him down a peg. Asking people to thank him, that sir, will not get you a thank from anyone. You don’t ask for thanks, they’re just given.

And you don’t go around asking stupid questions like if they’re gonna have enough to show off at E3 even though the game has been in production for about 3 years. They haven’t shown much at all at the moment, having nothing at E3 would just be beyond poor. But that obviously won’t happen. You even made another thread asking if people will have favorite maps? What kind of question is that? What, did you think that everyone was just going to feel the same way about everything?

And yes, people should not ask for thanks, they should be given.

Are you often on youtube? ‘‘Thumbs up’’ stuff doesn’t belong here.

I’m worried the new enemy will be revealed, I want it to be a surprise. Otherwise I think we’ll be satisfied.

This is worse than people on Youtube saying “Like if such and such” because they want a top comment.

On topic. They said the entire campaign is playable from beginning to finish about a month or two ago. Trust me, they have enough material for actual gameplay at E3.

I dont know if you guys been keeping track but 9:30 am Microsoft is first to go on monday June 6th!

> I dont know if you guys been keeping track but 9:30 am Microsoft is first to go on monday June 6th!

Its June 4th…