Worried I might not get the code!

So after checking something with my profile here on Halowaypoint, I realize my email was set to: xDESERTxWRAITHx@xboxlive.com. I have heard that people have been sent the codes already and was worried that this might be why I haven’t gotten mine. Any help?

Yeah, I’m in the same kind of boat. I switched my email, but it takes 30 days. I’m at level 70 already ><

It will go to the email associated with your gamertag(top right while on the xbox dashboard) :slight_smile:

Code for what?

what if you no longer have access to that email adress?
My account is 5 years old and I have switched internet providers and can no longer access my email associated with the account.

Where did you hear that people have been sent the code already? I’ve seen a few threads about it, and I’ve seen one person who said he has it, but I think he was lying.

Also, I assume it’ll be sent to the email used for your Windows Live ID, otherwise I’m sure a lot of people wouldn’t get it.

I’m really afraid too. I never receive emails from Xbox live and all of my emails are the same. I don’t understand why 343i can’t just give you the specializations automatically.

So… These codes are to unlock the rest of the specializations?

What are these codes for???

To everyone wondering about the codes:

If you don’t know, there are 8 specializations that you can progress through for a total of 130 levels (50 Spartan ranks, 10 for every specialization). If you weren’t wealthy enough to snag a Limited Edition copy of Halo 4, then you only have 2. However, 343 announced that if you played on XBL BEFORE November 20th, you will get a code to unlock the other 6 that you are missing. This will be sent to your XBL linked email.

I guess then I am still waiting on that code.

Thus, the great wait begins. XD

I haven’t heard of anybody getting the codes yet

> Supposedly, this will be sent to your XBL linked email.

When Microsoft and 343 have confirmed this, I don’t really think there should be a “supposedly” there.

> > Supposedly, this will be sent to your XBL linked email.
>
> When Microsoft and 343 have confirmed this, I don’t really think there should be a “supposedly” there.

Link to the microsoft confirmation? All I’ve seen so far were links to examiner and they’ve gotten things wrong in the past.

> > Supposedly, this will be sent to your XBL linked email.
>
> When Microsoft and 343 have confirmed this, I don’t really think there should be a “supposedly” there.

Never saw any confirmation. But it’s been edited nonetheless

I thought your email had to be a Hotmail or Live account? If you don’t remember what you email was, you can go to the “account” tab on the “settings” pane in your console. I think it’s the “change password” section where it says what your email is.