Worried about Halo 5

I am really liking what 343 is doing with Halo 5. They are returning it to arena combat. But some people are disagreeing and hating on Halo 5 and saying its not Halo. My opinion is that Halo does need to change (Not a ton) but it needs to evolve. I hate to compare Halo to Cod but with Advanced Warfare, Call of Duty brought a new gameplay mechanic to the game which changed it completely. I say keep Halo the same but have changes in it too. Im just worried Halo 5 will become Halo 4 and sort of “die” in population. What do you guys think?

bump, anyone?

You should make a thread not relating to population mate ya know?

I now remember seeing your name for similar threads.

This isnt about population. This is about Halo 5 opinions

> 2686745670561775;1:
> I am really liking what 343 is doing with Halo 5. They are returning it to arena combat. But some people are disagreeing and hating on Halo 5 and saying its not Halo. My opinion is that Halo does need to change (Not a ton) but it needs to evolve. I hate to compare Halo to Cod but with Advanced Warfare, Call of Duty brought a new gameplay mechanic to the game which changed it completely. I say keep Halo the same but have changes in it too. Im just worried Halo 5 will become Halo 4 and sort of "die" in population. What do you guys think?

You snuck in it this time lol.

Like I said before, we all want this Halo to have a healthy community with good numbers.

> 2533274808578327;5:
> > 2686745670561775;1:
> > I am really liking what 343 is doing with Halo 5. They are returning it to arena combat. But some people are disagreeing and hating on Halo 5 and saying its not Halo. My opinion is that Halo does need to change (Not a ton) but it needs to evolve. I hate to compare Halo to Cod but with Advanced Warfare, Call of Duty brought a new gameplay mechanic to the game which changed it completely. I say keep Halo the same but have changes in it too. Im just worried Halo 5 will become Halo 4 and sort of "die" in population. What do you guys think?
>
>
> You snuck in it this time lol.
>
> Like I said before, we all want this Halo to have a healthy community with good numbers.

then you should dislike the changes being made.

this time it is serious, I doubt the Halo MCC would have helped sell the Xbox One that much, the 360 had a population of 80m when Halo 4 died, this time it is again changing too much and with the small population the Xbone will have at release, I doubt it will sell well at all.

ohhhh yeah i see what you mean. I was just trying to back everything up and using Halo 4 as an example. This wasnt intended, sorry

> 2686745670561775;1:
> I am really liking what 343 is doing with Halo 5. They are returning it to arena combat. But some people are disagreeing and hating on Halo 5 and saying its not Halo. My opinion is that Halo does need to change (Not a ton) but it needs to evolve. I hate to compare Halo to Cod but with Advanced Warfare, Call of Duty brought a new gameplay mechanic to the game which changed it completely. I say keep Halo the same but have changes in it too. Im just worried Halo 5 will become Halo 4 and sort of “die” in population. What do you guys think?

Why do you think changing and evolving is going to prevent Halo 5 from ‘dieing’? Did you see what happened to Halo 4? Less people are going to be willing to give 343i another chance now that they have MCC to play instead or would prefer not to put money down for an XB1.

> 2533274840166174;8:
> > 2686745670561775;1:
> > I am really liking what 343 is doing with Halo 5. They are returning it to arena combat. But some people are disagreeing and hating on Halo 5 and saying its not Halo. My opinion is that Halo does need to change (Not a ton) but it needs to evolve. I hate to compare Halo to Cod but with Advanced Warfare, Call of Duty brought a new gameplay mechanic to the game which changed it completely. I say keep Halo the same but have changes in it too. Im just worried Halo 5 will become Halo 4 and sort of “die” in population. What do you guys think?
>
>
> Why do you think changing and evolving is going to prevent Halo 5 from ‘dieing’? Did you see what happened to Halo 4? Less people are going to be willing to give 343i another chance now that they have MCC to play instead or would prefer not to put money down for an XB1.

Thus it’s pretty genius that the beta is part of the MCC isn’t it? It won’t be much effort for someone to give the beta a try after buying that game.

If it all works and is truly balanced i think we will have a winner, games are lacking balance these days… starting with halo reach COD and battlefield, and halo 4 and even destiny. Balance is the key to fun and competitive games. The only games i can think of that are truly balanced is Halo 2 and League of Legends