worried about Active Camo

Has there been any news on it, I know it will be an armor ability but I really hoped that it would be an on-map power-up. I am getting frustrated in halo reach because of invisible snipers and teams of campers. Has there been any balancing modifications to it?

No gameplay has been shown of it nor has any gameplay mechanics of it has been talked about.

Doubtful that they will do this but…

One way to balance out a manual, multi use Active Camo is to make it so that you cannot scope in while cloaked.

There has been absolutely no info about camo.

Although on a personal note, I really do hope that is it made into a pickup or ordnance drop piece of equipment for multiplayer, as it is just plain overpowered. It can be an armor ability as well, but I think that it should only be for customs and forge.

We haven’t seen it yet, so we don’t know how it would work. Hopefully it won’t be as powerful as in Reach.

I really hope that it is less powerful than Reach. ○_○

There has been no news other than that it will be returning as an AA. I’m worried about it too.

We all hope it will be a pick-up on the map… No news about it yet though. :L

Active camo(along with regeneration field and auto sentry) are AAs that have only been seen in leaked pictures of a much earlier build of the game, theres has not been a single explanation or match played where camo(or the other 2) were even listed as an option. It is quite possible that they were removed from the list, or made campaign exclusive(like the invincibility and auto turrets from halo 3).

I can’t deny nor confirm that it will be in the full game as an AA at this time.

I’ve never had any trouble with Active Camo.

I like Camo, it lets you be stealthier than normal. I like sneaking up on the flag carrier, and other objectives. I hope its the same as reach with no radar jammer.

> Active camo(along with regeneration field and auto sentry) are AAs that have only been seen in leaked pictures of a much earlier build of the game, theres has not been a single explanation or match played where camo(or the other 2) were even listed as an option. It is quite possible that they were removed from the list, or made campaign exclusive(like the invincibility and auto turrets from halo 3).
>
> I can’t deny nor confirm that it will be in the full game as an AA at this time.

Jetpack wasnt even on that leaked pic, but it was present on a Spartan Ops picture, so I think everyhing is possible. I hope these abilities will be Campaign/CG/SO exclusive.

We know that camo will be an AA. I think I heard that PV will be able to see the person with Active camo on. Not sure if that is true or not though.

> We know that camo will be an AA. I think I heard that PV will be able to see the person with Active camo on. Not sure if that is true or not though.

I was presuming Camo was PV’s counter. As 343i have stated numerous times, “Every ability has a counter”. I guess it could be Hologram.

I’m pretty sure I saw invisibilty in that forge gameplay video. And it stayed 100% invisible even after running.

We can all PRAY that it will return as a power up for the good sake of Halo 4.

Camo should only be a pick-up/ordnance drop. It was quite annoying in Reach.

> We can all PRAY that it will return as a power up for the good sake of Halo 4.

Lol it’s not that big deal… :confused:

> > We can all PRAY that it will return as a power up for the good sake of Halo 4.
>
> Lol it’s not that big deal… :confused:

THIS IS SERIOUS! RAAAAAAAAAAWWRRR

Just watched the video again and yeah. I saw camo. It’s back, looks good so far.

Stays invisilbe when moving so ghostbusters is BACK!