Worms Don't Surf achievement

How do you do it? Spartan Charge or Ground pound? Because either way they back smack me or roundhouse with their shield… I have been trying on Heroic and not on normal or easy and it doesn’t specify which difficulty.

YouTube

you ou stand on the left side near the edge and when he comes to -Yoink- slap you jump and thrust either over him or back on the ledge behind you. Once one is gone the other goes beserk and you stand on the bridge that you first walked up on to the encounter. Rinse and repeat

Also send your team far away like back where you can from in the level so they don’t take out the other hunter while your trying to get the first one off the level

Easier with two people that way if one falls off you dont have to start over

You can do it on Easy I think. Having a buddy helps so you don’t need to babysit your lack-of-AI companions while trying to juggle the hunters

I did it on easy with 2 of my friends… It took us a bit but we were able to lure both of them down the ramps and have them charge at us.

> 2533274819442793;5:
> You can do it on Easy I think. Having a buddy helps so you don’t need to babysit your lack-of-AI companions while trying to juggle the hunters