Worms don’t surf achievement

Any tips for getting this achievement?
I can’t seem to get the second hunter to fall into the water.

Read the guides posted on TrueAchievements. I recommend doing it with at least one more player. In addition to what is listed in the guides on TA, issue commands to the AI Spartans to go anywhere away from the platform, including into the water lol. You don’t want them anywhere near you or the Hunters.

> 2535442386375179;1:
> Any tips for getting this achievement?
> I can’t seem to get the second hunter to fall into the water.

It took me about 20 minutes to get this achievement. I did it solo. All I did was command my teammates to go away from the hunters and I just baited them off the edge by making them lunge at me and spartan charging them. It took some trial and error because even on the easiest difficulty hunters sometimes one shot you.

> 2533274824050480;2:
> Read the guides posted on TrueAchievements. I recommend doing it with at least one more player. In addition to what is listed in the guides on TA, issue commands to the AI Spartans to go anywhere away from the platform, including into the water lol. You don’t want them anywhere near you or the Hunters.

> 2535459054749693;3:
> > 2535442386375179;1:
> > Any tips for getting this achievement?
> > I can’t seem to get the second hunter to fall into the water.
>
> It took me about 20 minutes to get this achievement. I did it solo. All I did was command my teammates to go away from the hunters and I just baited them off the edge by making them lunge at me and spartan charging them. It took some trial and error because even on the easiest difficulty hunters sometimes one shot you.

Ok thanks!

I finally got the achievement, thanks guys!

That one was a pain to get. Took me many, many tries to get it.

After reading the description this doesn’t sound easy at all lol

I tried it last night and will have to go back today, just have to be patient

Congrats on the achievement!

> 2533274858744114;9:
> Congrats on the achievement!

Thanks!

I dont remember exactly how I did it, but as far I remember I got one off by baiting him to walk to the edge, spartan charged him and went backwards to get a checkpoint. Then I think I suicided by making the other one hit me and fall off by himself. Then achievement popped as I respawned.

> 2535465568446652;8:
> I tried it last night and will have to go back today, just have to be patient

It’s one of those that sound so simple but it’s actually a pain to get. I’m glad I don’t have to get it done again

Ya nothing simple about it

Wait for them to charge you off the side and then thruster back onto the ledge.