World Record for Perfections

Ok not for sure what the record is but I got 9 perfections today?? Has anyone came close or beat that??

No. You are the greatest Halo player ever. We’re going to have a parade in your honor because of this. I’m driving the float, and 343 Industries is in charge of confetti!

No idea, but I’m going to guess someone has achieved more in a single day.

Good job though.

Here is the attention that you crave.

While others are out curing malaria, you sir, have gotten 9 perfections in one day.

HUZZAH! To the Perfectionist! HUZZAH!

Trolling aside, that is fairly impressive.

However, I can personally guarantee you more perfections have been gained in a day. On numerous occasions…

That being said, I congratulate you, that is an impressive achievement that you can rightly be proud of. Doesn’t happen every day no matter who you are.

Trust me when I say, while they are out there, there are few of us who can say we have gotten 9 or more perfections in a single day in the halo series.

TL:DR/ Big congrats. Very impressive achievement. Not a world record tho.

[deleted]

Two of the perfections were in Infinity Slayer the other 7 were in BTB.

How many did you have in Halo3 without your camo?

> Two of the perfections were in Infinity Slayer the other 7 were in BTB.

It just became a whole lot less impressive

Let me guess, you had 7 runs in the Gauss or Scorpion?

I went 64 - 0 in the Gauss and I couldn’t care any less. Such a game is so simple and aimless it shouldn’t even be called a Perfection.

“How many did you have in Halo3 without your camo?”

Can’t speak for the OP but I made Perfections my goal in H3 and achieving such things meant so much more back then.

Ummm not really sure how many I had in Halo3. I had so many different accounts in halo3 it would be hard to track. But even with camo it is still hard to get a perfection!! I hate when people say its easy…

3 of the ones I saw were either Guass enabled, or mostly sniper/camo.

Still better than I do, because I don’t have the patience to set up the tent and make a campfire in the back of the map, but not all that impressive.

My H3 perfections were on Guardian, one of them Duals on Guardian. (My horn was un-tooted)

What is all the hatred for getting Perfections?? I could understand if I got them in objective based games, but I did them in SLAYER which is the point of the game. I killed people and did not get killed. I was helping my team out very well, being that I was usually the 2nd to 3rd highest player on my team with kills

Ragnarok + sniper + camo = perfection.

perfect math.

> How many did you have in Halo3 without your camo?

“My H3 perfections were on Guardian, one of them Duals on Guardian. (My horn was un-tooted)”.

Talking about Halo 3 Perfections, I was 10th Worldwide for Social and 11th for Overall at some point late in the game’s lifespan and Duals Perfections are quite impressive, nice work. I had a few of those, but not particularly many.

I did have one or two (wouldn’t be any more than that) in Rockets :smiley: Stupid, but highly amusing and really hard to do in yellow bar.

The rest were just standard Social Slayer.

“What is all the hatred for getting Perfections?? I could understand if I got them in objective based games, but I did them in SLAYER which is the point of the game. I killed people and did not get killed. I was helping my team out very well, being that I was usually the 2nd to 3rd highest player on my team with kills”.

You don’t get Perfections in Objective, for the obvious reason. And the problem is how you get them. No-one cares if you get them in a Gauss. Or if you sit back in Camo. Or half the other ways you could get them.

People like to know you get them admirably. If someone gets a Perfection AGAINST you, you’d like to think you could shake their hand and say ‘well done’, wouldn’t you? You’d like to be able to give them credit for actually playing well and that isn’t the case with half the ways you can get them.

On a side note, the guy who said he went 64-0 can I see the clip?? Sounds to me like your lying, but if it is true I find that impressive!

Rockets perfections are nuts. I hated Rockets though.

I’m a mediocre player at best, so the few perfections I had were a lot of fun.

“On a side note, the guy who said he went 64-0 can I see the clip?? Sounds to me like your lying, but if it is true I find that impressive!”

Go ahead, if you really want. It’s on my Fileshare because my driver and I found it hilarious.

Like I mentioned earlier though, it’s just a Gauss and isn’t overly impressive.