World of tanks, halo version

I having been playing alot of world of tanks lately and it has me thinking. If they did a world of future tanks, they should include halo tanks as well. I think it would be interesting to play halo tanks with WoT functionality. It would be pretty cool in my opinion.

My question is though, would the community be interested if there was a futuristic WoT that included halo tanks?

Disuss.

it could be a cool addition just to show since halo is one of the longest running futuristic games they could take the tank concept form them.

> it could be a cool addition just to show since halo is one of the longest running futuristic games they could take the tank concept form them.

Wouldn’t their be some sort of legal issue with that?

> > it could be a cool addition just to show since halo is one of the longest running futuristic games they could take the tank concept form them.
>
> Wouldn’t their be some sort of legal issue with that?

Maybe. If 343 and wargaming could agree to make the game mutually, then I don’t think there would be any problem.

> > > it could be a cool addition just to show since halo is one of the longest running futuristic games they could take the tank concept form them.
> >
> > Wouldn’t their be some sort of legal issue with that?
>
> Maybe. If 343 and wargaming could agree to make the game mutually, then I don’t think there would be any problem.

I just don’t see a benefit for 343i to give them title-ship/usage of the tank design.

> > > > it could be a cool addition just to show since halo is one of the longest running futuristic games they could take the tank concept form them.
> > >
> > > Wouldn’t their be some sort of legal issue with that?
> >
> > Maybe. If 343 and wargaming could agree to make the game mutually, then I don’t think there would be any problem.
>
> I just don’t see a benefit for 343i to give them title-ship/usage of the tank design.

WoT is very popular at the moment. If they had could make a halo version work, they could potentially make lots and lots of money. Both wargaming and 343i would get a portion of the profits generated(since 343i allowed the usage of halo related content).

It would definitely give me a reason to pick it up again… used to love that game.

Um…what?

There is only a few tanks in Halo, it would be a very boring game, with very little variety. Scorpian vs Wraith vs Scorpian vs Wraith vs Locust vs Rhino vs another Wraith…

Star Wars repulser tanks :smiley:

> Um…what?
>
> There is only a few tanks in Halo, it would be a very boring game, with very little variety. Scorpian vs Wraith vs Scorpian vs Wraith vs Locust vs Rhino vs another Wraith…

Halo is a massive universe. Who says the unsc only has three varieties of tanks. They probably have many different kinds that we don’t know about. These tanks could easily be worked into the canon by 343i. In addition to covie tanks there could also be forerunner/promethean tanks as well.

Problem solved(parcially)

Sure.As I have never played World of Tanks,doesn’t that game have alot of Tank customization or something.

> Sure.As I have never played World of Tanks,doesn’t that game have alot of Tank customization or something.

World of tanks is an awesome MMO game, it does have some tank customization. Its an awesome game, just make sure you have the system requirements and atleast high speed Internet before you try it.