Working better now.

Albeit a few bugs still exist during game play and freezing after a game sometimes at least it can be played now. Custom matches seem to be th way to go for now. I got destroyed in a few and won a few, but it was fun. I was able to get on and play before getting stuck watching guy fieri. Good job network team!

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

they do not deserve any praise from us, the response time to fixing this is pathetic.

> 2533274815153382;2:
>

I am a network engineer for a hospital and it’s not as easy as people think. This is why I brought up beta testing as a first step to work out network kinks. 343i was wrong to not have an open beta with maybe one or two game-type modes before launch. Even if it was a 10+ GB DL for the players at least they would have seen this and ha time to fix it before launch. I’m not praising them, but I am glad they aren’t just saying FU and leaving it broken like EA would do.

> 2533274905584921;1:
> Albeit a few bugs still exist during game play and freezing after a game sometimes at least it can be played now. Custom matches seem to be th way to go for now. I got destroyed in a few and won a few, but it was fun. I was able to get on and play before getting stuck watching guy fieri. Good job network team!

You think it’s working?! Lol! It’s even worse than yesterday.

> 2756444236230431;4:
> > 2533274905584921;1:
> > Albeit a few bugs still exist during game play and freezing after a game sometimes at least it can be played now. Custom matches seem to be th way to go for now. I got destroyed in a few and won a few, but it was fun. I was able to get on and play before getting stuck watching guy fieri. Good job network team!
>
>
> You think it’s working?! Lol! It’s even worse than yesterday.

Not true… already been playing today with only 1 crash out a total of 15 games.

Have a Nice Day ^_^!

> 2756444236230431;4:
> > 2533274905584921;1:
> > Albeit a few bugs still exist during game play and freezing after a game sometimes at least it can be played now. Custom matches seem to be th way to go for now. I got destroyed in a few and won a few, but it was fun. I was able to get on and play before getting stuck watching guy fieri. Good job network team!
>
>
> You think it’s working?! Lol! It’s even worse than yesterday.

Yea it’s working better for me now. Games are coming up more frequent and faster. Sometimes it crashes out, but it’s playable for me at least. Hope things get better for you.

Lot worse for me today can’t even find 1 game been find games slowing for the past days

I found a decent amount of matches BEFORE they made it better. like a match every 4 minutes.

Now i can sit there starting at it for an hour and nothing happens

> 2533274800913490;8:
> I found a decent amount of matches BEFORE they made it better. like a match every 4 minutes.
>
> Now i can sit there starting at it for an hour and nothing happens

Why are you sitting there for that long. They have already stated that if you don’t get in a game within 5 mins, back all the way out to the main screen and go back in.
People don’t listen.

Have a Nice Day ^_^!

I’m not going to stand here and say 343 deserves a medal, they don’t. It was a huge mistake not having an open beta beforehand like many others have stated before me. I for one have had much more luck today then before all around.

I think it would be hysterical if people held themselves to the same standards as they expect from 343. You paid full price for a game and they are clearly busting their humps to get it up to par. Bf4 still has some of the same issues it had from day one. Again, they messed up. Now let’s let them fix it.

I finally got into a Gungoose CTF game so you can say things are looking up :slight_smile:

This is the first time I haven’t been able to find a game in two days. Crappy deal.

I agree I have had a lot more luck getting games. Still far from perfect but progress has been maid.

> 2533274905584921;3:
> I am a network engineer for a hospital and it’s not as easy as people think. This is why I brought up beta testing as a first step to work out network kinks. 343i was wrong to not have an open beta with maybe one or two game-type modes before launch. Even if it was a 10+ GB DL for the players at least they would have seen this and ha time to fix it before launch. I’m not praising them, but I am glad they aren’t just saying FU and leaving it broken like EA would do.

I can’t support EA anymore…farewell NHL :frowning:

Removing playlists seems backwards to me. It’s still hit and miss with actually having a match happen. Then in match on a few matches there’s lag. I hope they fix it soon, ish. before its down to one playlist. with only pistols. revolvers. no ammo.