Work of Art

I just got done playing this game again and the entire thing is just beautiful to look at. Every background is just so full of color and nine to look at compared to a lot of other games…do you agree.

I love the many things you can do in Halo 2 campaign involving the background terrain and stuff. For instance, on the level Delta Halo, I just reached the highest mountain with a Ghost; the view from the top is quite impressive. From there you can see the terrain of the entire levels of Delta Halo/Regret from the point where you dropped onto the ring to the point where the level ends.

> I love the many things you can do in Halo 2 campaign involving the background terrain and stuff. For instance, on the level Delta Halo, I just reached the highest mountain with a Ghost; the view from the top is quite impressive. From there you can see the terrain of the entire levels of Delta Halo/Regret from the point where you dropped onto the ring to the point where the level ends.

Yeah, once you finish H2 CMP, you are only partway done with that game. There is tremendous exploration and lots of Easter Eggs to find and the swordflying is phenomenal.

> > I love the many things you can do in Halo 2 campaign involving the background terrain and stuff. For instance, on the level Delta Halo, I just reached the highest mountain with a Ghost; the view from the top is quite impressive. From there you can see the terrain of the entire levels of Delta Halo/Regret from the point where you dropped onto the ring to the point where the level ends.
>
> Yeah, once you finish H2 CMP, you are only partway done with that game. There is tremendous exploration and lots of Easter Eggs to find and the swordflying is phenomenal.

Is there a video of how far you can sword fly?

I personally think halo to had the best super jumps!

> > > I love the many things you can do in Halo 2 campaign involving the background terrain and stuff. For instance, on the level Delta Halo, I just reached the highest mountain with a Ghost; the view from the top is quite impressive. From there you can see the terrain of the entire levels of Delta Halo/Regret from the point where you dropped onto the ring to the point where the level ends.
> >
> > Yeah, once you finish H2 CMP, you are only partway done with that game. There is tremendous exploration and lots of Easter Eggs to find and the swordflying is phenomenal.
>
> Is there a video of how far you can sword fly?
>
> I personally think halo to had the best super jumps!

Yeah, I’m not a superjumper so you may be right.

You need a box with no H2 update, if the title screen says 1.1 or higher, you will not swordfly. I use an old original box but the 360 will work if you delete everything halo 2 and clear the cache.

First one is my specialty…to swordfly out of a vehicle. You get massive air time with this method, the further you drive from the lock-on, the farther you fly. In the vid I talk about Nav points but SlidingGhost figured out what the second Nav point was, enjoy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qS0LstrfiI

This vid is by MisterMonopoli (of t2t fame)and it is a sword lunge weapon switch swordfly, which may be more of what you asked (this is an incredible vid):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ozii-P2qEIA

I have more examples if you wish and there are tutorials for the lunge (finger movement) by the great and wonderful scurty.

Wait, here’s scurty with the greatest swordfly in history (imo). He does the sword/RL weapon switch twelve times in succession:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIvBnbTVle8

Remember, these guys are pro at the lunge swordfly but it’s not very hard to learn the basics.

Sky boxes In halo 2 are my favourite, beautiful

> I love the many things you can do in Halo 2 campaign involving the background terrain and stuff. For instance, on the level Delta Halo, I just reached the highest mountain with a Ghost; the view from the top is quite impressive. From there you can see the terrain of the entire levels of Delta Halo/Regret from the point where you dropped onto the ring to the point where the level ends.

That’s pretty sick :slight_smile: