Word of Mouth Weapon Skin

Hello,

Does anyone know if 343/Microsoft have stopped giving out the Word of Mouth weapon skin? I’ve had it for a while, but when my cousins and I played in a tournament before this pandemic, they never received the pack for participating. The tournament was at the Microsoft Store in Bridgewater, NJ.

The Microsoft Store representative took all of their gamertags and checked that they were correct, but it’s been way over 4 weeks and nothing has come in. The gamertags are Notorious BIG H, FERRARL, and Foregriip. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

> 2638492817427320;1:
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone know if 343/Microsoft have stopped giving out the Word of Mouth weapon skin? I’ve had it for a while, but when my cousins and I played in a tournament before this pandemic, they never received the pack for participating. The tournament was at the Microsoft Store in Bridgewater, NJ.
>
> The Microsoft Store representative took all of their gamertags and checked that they were correct, but it’s been way over 4 weeks and nothing has come in. The gamertags are Notorious BIG H, FERRARL, and Foregriip. Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks.

Personally I haven’t heard of this skin before but I do have experience with being gifted skins.

I recently received the Ice Unicorn skin from 343 during their Community Play date. They say that the gifting process is manually done. We played on Tuesday night and I got my skin on Thursday night. So it took about two days. That’s straight through 343i themselves.

With your event being held at a Microsoft Store I think the process may take longer. The details will likely need to be passed down a chain of people. With lockdown it could have slowed the process of these things being able to be done.
Id keep waiting but also keep tabs on it. Maybe when things reopen you can go down to the store and ask yourself?

Thanks for the response. In the past, it usually takes 3-4 weeks for the packs to be given out from those tournaments. This has been at least a few months now and nobody at the store had an answer the last time that I called prior to this pandemic happening. I guess I can try again when things reopen, but it would be helpful if someone from 343 could provide some information as well.