Wooh 2.6 KD 7 assists.... we lose

AND I GET A PERFORMANCE DECREASE… wtf is that -Yoink-

Just a beta. But you are free to complain about MCC!

No that’s really bad and should be a addressed. The rank should be base on your individual skill. Especially if you got positive and your scores is matched to the enemy teams score.

Its the same as Halo 2, its all W/L.

> 2533274796789821;3:
> No that’s really bad and should be a addressed. The rank should be base on your individual skill. Especially if you got positive and your scores is matched to the enemy teams score.

Then you would have a camp feast

I feel for you OP. I rarely do any halo MP without a party. There are too many terrible players in such a simple game. I can carry for 1-2 players max but 3 is another story.

I was with a guy who went 2 for 19. Don’t talk to me about bad players.

> 2533274866409577;4:
> Its the same as Halo 2, its all W/L.

You clearly have no idea how Halo 2 works. it was the most complex and took into account so many different variables. That’s why it is still the most accurate system used in Halo.

1. Average level for each team, higher level average (system thinks they should win)
  2. Did you win or lose
  3. Where did you place on your team? 1,2,3,4
  4. Did you place higher on your team than a higher level?

If you really want to understand, enjoy the read, but it takes into account other variables not listed above.

I go at least 2.0+ every game and I am getting performance decreases from crap teams
Why not call it ‘team’ performance ?
If you want to team up with a good halo 5 player add me

same here lol

> 2535455481546457;8:
> > 2533274866409577;4:
> > Its the same as Halo 2, its all W/L.
>
>
> You clearly have no idea how Halo 2 works. it was the most complex and took into account so many different variables. That’s why it is still the most accurate system used in Halo.
> 1. Average level for each team, higher level average (system thinks they should win)
> 2. Did you win or lose
> 3. Where did you place on your team? 1,2,3,4
> 4. Did you place higher on your team than a higher level?
>
> If you really want to understand, enjoy the read, but it takes into account other variables not listed above.
> Bungie.net

Yep, but it is still W/L. The exact amount you gain or lose varies. They said they are doing the same exact thing, and that shows also. Lose to lower ranked people, you lose more points. Win to higher ranks, earn more. Skill is taken into effect MORE than H2. I played with a friend EVERY game for the first 10. He got ranked Bronze, I got ranked Gold, despite us both winning the same amount.

I simplified it to make an easy point that the complaint is ridiculous.

> 2535455481546457;8:
> > 2533274866409577;4:
> > Its the same as Halo 2, its all W/L.
>
>
>
>
> You clearly have no idea how Halo 2 works. it was the most complex and took into account so many different variables. That’s why it is still the most accurate system used in Halo.
> 1. Average level for each team, higher level average (system thinks they should win)
> 2. Did you win or lose
> 3. Where did you place on your team? 1,2,3,4
> 4. Did you place higher on your team than a higher level?
>
> If you really want to understand, enjoy the read, but it takes into account other variables not listed above.
> Bungie.net

You are correct. Yes it has been like this for quite a while. Halo 2 and Halo 3 both had very similar matchmaking and it worked VERY well. Regardless, it was still mainly determined by W/L. That’s why players that are obsessed with KD, tend to lose the game for the team. Especially in objective based modes. The player with the low KD tends to win the game because they are running for objectives. The players that sit back and worry about their KD, tend to avoid collecting the objectives or avoid helping their team mates. Sad to see players so obsessed over KD. Its the COD mentality.

^^ Agree, quoting gets out of hand on these forums

> 2533274934309015;7:
> I was with a guy who went 2 for 19. Don’t talk to me about bad players.

Pretty sure I can top your n00b feed …-4 for 31… so annoying.

Who wants to team up on this game ?