Woo! Finally completed Firefight with no deaths

After playing Firefight for 2 years straight, finally managed to get through a game last week with no deaths and #1 spot. This was in Legendary mode, next challenge is to do it in Mythic. This is the best game and game variant on the Xbox, I don’t play anything else, nothing comes close to the awesomeness of fighting the incredibly smart AI in Halo. Not Call of Duty, Farcry, etc.

Enjoy: Finally! Halo 5 Warzone Firefight No Deaths on Escape from ARC Legendary, First Place - YouTube

And yes, it helps to have a Hannibal WASP :slight_smile:

> 2535415053664459;1:
> After playing Firefight for 2 years straight, finally managed to get through a game last week with no deaths and #1 spot. This was in Legendary mode, next challenge is to do it in Mythic. This is the best game and game variant on the Xbox, I don’t play anything else, nothing comes close to the awesomeness of fighting the incredibly smart AI in Halo. Not Call of Duty, Farcry, etc.
>
> Enjoy: Finally! Halo 5 Warzone Firefight No Deaths on Escape from ARC Legendary, First Place - YouTube
>
> And yes, it helps to have a Hannibal WASP :slight_smile:

Congratulations!

That is awesome, congratulations! I know I get excited when I do that on Heroic… but Legendary? You probably feel so proud of yourself, and you should. Good luck on Mythic!

trying this on heroic possible but I have a hard time as I make stupid moves or I get run over by a teammate but legendary that’s beyond what I can do

now try completing mythic firefight without dying when its available

Just today I did a heroic warzone firefight with out diying woot!!
now to try legendary warzone firefight

Good job and congrats. :wink:

It’s easy to finish without dying, it’s easy to finish 1st. It is not easy to do both. Good job

Congrats!

If only this were an achievement and you’d get something out of this…

Good job! I can barely get 1st lol

Congratulation for this achivment.

> 2535415053664459;1:
> After playing Firefight for 2 years straight, finally managed to get through a game last week with no deaths and #1 spot. This was in Legendary mode, next challenge is to do it in Mythic. This is the best game and game variant on the Xbox, I don’t play anything else, nothing comes close to the awesomeness of fighting the incredibly smart AI in Halo. Not Call of Duty, Farcry, etc.
>
> Enjoy: Finally! Halo 5 Warzone Firefight No Deaths on Escape from ARC Legendary, First Place - YouTube
>
> And yes, it helps to have a Hannibal WASP :slight_smile:

AGREED

> 2535468812026872;7:
> It’s easy to finish without dying, it’s easy to finish 1st. It is not easy to do both. Good job

Thank you all.

btw, did you notice the jerk that almost ran me down on purpose at minute 7:53? Didn’t like I was beating him I guess, close call. So not only do you have to outsmart the AI but some human players as well!

Legendary and Mythic Firefight is easy if you have good REQs and knowing what you’re doing.

Most of the time when I’m playing, I just let my teammates with the good REQs handle the bosses while I sit back and try my best not to die when damaging one of the bosses. This assure that I can get credit and not fall behind REQ levels. In the end, this method probably isn’t going to give me a lot of REQ points, but it does make sure that I’m getting some points at least.

Congrats and on Legendary too!

Congrats