Won't let me change clan tag to "Kim Jong Un"

I’m trying to change my clan tag in the Master Chief Collection to “KIM JONG UN”, but nothing happens. It is shorter than 15 characters, and when I change it to something else, it works.

I don’t get it. All I want to do is simply celebrate the Glorious Leader and his magnificent achievements in life. It’s not like he murders anyone or anything. He is a great man who brought his people through times of poverty and wants to fix the world problems with a flash of light.

This really has me upset. :frowning:

Try kim jung il

> 2533274842478290;1:
> I’m trying to change my clan tag in the Master Chief Collection to “KIM JONG UN”, but nothing happens. It is shorter than 15 characters, and when I change it to something else, it works.
>
> I don’t get it. All I want to do is simply celebrate the Glorious Leader and his magnificent achievements in life. It’s not like he murders anyone or anything. He is a great man who brought his people through times of poverty and wants to fix the world problems with a flash of light.
>
> This really has me upset. :frowning:

Unfortunately you can only change your clan tag to that if you are either a life long resident of North Korea, or if you have a certain special edition of the master chief collection. It seems you lack the permissions of both though.

I imagine it’s censored to comply with South Korea’s law banning praise for the North Korean regime.

Try using Ho Chi Minh…

This is beautiful.

Try Mao Zedong.