Won't Buy the DLC Until Spec Code Comes In

I really want to try the new maps. But I won’t buy them until I receive my code that lets me level past 70. You are costing yourself money now, 343.

I want to and will buy the new maps, but I’m capped at 70, and have not received the specialization code and therefore cannot advance, and have no real incentive to play right now. Yes I know, I played Halo long before you earned any XP for matches, but after earning it for 70 levels and enjoying every second of it, it’s hard to play without it.

Send out all the spec codes please. To everyone. Or just get rid of them and open all the game’s leveling content to everyone who bought the game to begin with.

You will make more money from me and several of my friends when you finally do what you said you would and send out the spec codes. I’m sure we’re not the only ones. I want to keep playing. Please give me a reason.

Anybody with me on this?

343 wasn’t in charge of handing out the specialization codes.

Call Microsoft customer support. So tired of these -Yoink- threads, it’s misplaced anger.

I agree with you, I won’t be buying any of the map packs from now on whatsoever…

[deleted]

I got my code this morning. Got it on xbox live, supposedly it was a “reminder” message telling me that they noticed I haven’t redeemed my code yet.

> 343 wasn’t in charge of handing out the specialization codes.
>
> Call Microsoft customer support. So tired of these Yoink! threads, it’s misplaced anger.

Turns out you are correct. I contacted MS, and because I am a moron, I figured out the problem. The code was sent to my live email account, which I never use, not my gmail one. There is was waiting for me. I feel like a tool/dummy.

Off to buy the DLC then! Sorry, 343!