wont be fighting on forerunner planet

I don’t know why no one has noticed this yet.

Looks nothing like Forerunner

That could be Chief trying to get out of the FOD.

> That could be Chief trying to get out of the FOD.

I thought of this immediately after I posted it. lol

That could be the inside of the Frigate that he is sleeping in…

> I don’t know why no one has noticed this yet.
>
> Looks nothing like Forerunner

This is obviously chief on his way out of the forward onto dawn.

Yah, its most likely the very beginning of the game. He’s prying open a probably non-functional door since there’s probably no power to the FUD. Can’t wait to see that outside of Alpha footage.

But you can tell by his fingers he’s already wearing his new (assumed Mark VII) armor. Which wouldn’t make sense if he’s still in F.U.D.

I like this moment for some reason

> That could be the inside of the Frigate that he is sleeping in…

True, no1 said that he will start leaping through doors with his thrusters all in a cutscene. It may very well be us getting to the back/front -(whatever) of the Frigate.

Ummmmmmm…this is just one scene. Most likely on the Forward Unto Dawn or some other UNSC ship/installation. By the way it is been known for years that Halo 4 would take place on this shield world. Confirmed in Halo 3, in the E3 2011 trailer, in the Halo 4 concept art, in the Halo 4 reveal trailer, etc. I could go on all day lol. We ARE going to be on this Forerunner world.

> > That could be Chief trying to get out of the FOD.
>
> But you can tell by his fingers he’s already wearing his new (assumed Mark VII) armor. Which wouldn’t make sense if he’s still in F.U.D.

Like he said, I’m pretty sure it’s the Chief escapeing the Dawn.