Wondering about something...

My previous thread was about if the limited edition Halo 5 xbox would still be available when I get out of Basic (12/19). I have decided to just preorder. My problem is that the limited edition xbox doesn’t come with Halo 5 the disc, and so when I come home on the 20th I won’t be able to play for several days because it’ll be downloading.

I really don’t want that!!

The obvious answer is to just ask my mom to start the download when it comes in the mail, however, I really really want to be able to constantly nerdgasm as I pull the pieces out and oh my god (am I right?). So if I don’t have her open the xbox… is there any way it’s possible for me to have her download without opening anything?

This should have just stayed in that particular thread, but no, the code and stuff is on the inside of your disc case. And considering you’d still have to open the box to set up the xbox…? I don’t get how she could download without opening.

No, you’d need her to get inside of the box to grab the download code. It’s sitting inside the custom metal case. Sorry, dude. Unless you want to pick up a standard edition of the game as well to let your mom pop in the disc and download, but you’d still have to get to the xbox. (I’m getting the console, chief controller and thanks to a friend, a free physical copy of the standard edition)

Lol have her DL it then seal it all back up. I know it won’t be the same as breaking the seal yourself though. The only thing I could think of is to have someone else with an Xbox One use an external hdd with ur profile on it then give you the hdd when u get back so you can transfer it to ur Xbox.

I don’t see what the issue is, why would it take several days to download.? Should only take an hour or two at most.

> 2533274796974117;5:
> I don’t see what the issue is, why would it take several days to download.? Should only take an hour or two at most.

MCC was 80 gigs (or was it 60?). I live in the country and so only get 500mbps at top speed. It takes a while. MCC took me like 52 hours.

> 2533274889319110;6:
> > 2533274796974117;5:
> > I don’t see what the issue is, why would it take several days to download.? Should only take an hour or two at most.
>
>
> MCC was 80 gigs (or was it 60?). I live in the country and so only get 500mbps at top speed. It takes a while. MCC took me like 52 hours.

‘only’ 500mbps? I barely get 75-100, and It took me like 4-5 hours.

If you have 2-4 mbs it will download in a few hours. Hell just let is sit overnight.

You will have plenty of time to play when you get to your unit anyway. Unless your a nasty reservist. Ew.